Ex-Mother

Jason 

Percy spun around to see that Jason was looking at the scene with fearful eyes. Why? Well, Percy didn't have the answer to that question, although he suspected it had something to do with the mysterious lady. 

The lady gave a spine-chilling grin which to Percy looked almost insane. 

"Well, hello brat," the unknown woman said, her crazed eyes focused on Jason, "it's been a long time hasn't it." 

Jason, paralysed in fear, nodded fearfully. 

The woman continued, "Of course, that's not really my fault, rather it's yours." 

Jason's face contorted into a look of anger. 

"It was never my fault, never. It was yours. YOU were so hung up on what happened in the past that you forgot about the future. YOU killed your own daughter..." he was interrupted.

"It was not I who killed her. It was you." 

"How on Olympus was it my fault?" Jason asked speechless that she would accuse him of such a thing. 

"You weren't there. You didn't help save her." 

"How was I supposed to know you were just going to kill her?" 

"Oh don't go blaming this on me! I was under the influence..." 

"You were so not under the influence of him! Don't you go blaming your mistakes and crimes on him....he may have told you to do it, but he left you with the official choice." 

Percy was sick of being left in the dark. 

"Okay, " he started, "what the hell happened?" Nobody answered, instead deciding to keep glaring at each other. 

"Jason, what happened?" He asked again, his voice was forceful and left no room for arguing. 

Jason's voice trembled as he answered. "She killed her....she killed my sister......SHE KILLED THALIA, "he spun to face the lady, "and she shall pay!" He glared before tackling the woman, snapping the arrow that held her in place. Percy knew this was about to get ugly if he didn't intervene fast. 

He grabbed the woman's collar, dragging her to the wall and punched her in the temple, knocking her out. He then moved onto Jason, picking up the struggling boy by the front of his shirt and lifted him off the ground, holding him in place right in front of Percy's face. 

"Stop it!" He near screamed in Jason's face. Jason flinched back in shock, causing Percy to let him go, sending him flying back and skidding on the stones. Percy gave a quick apologetic before putting on a poker face. 

"Jason..you've got some explaining to do." 

"I know." 

"Then explain."

Jason sucked in a big breath before starting. "When I was young before I ran away, I had a sister. I was so young, yet I remember everything about her, " he looked at Percy, his eyes glistening with unshed tears, " but one day she was killed, by my other mother. My father had told her to do it and she did. I ran away shortly after that." 

"But what does this have to do with the woman." He said, pointing to the woman slouched down against the wall. 

"S-She is an abusive, treacherous women a.k.a my ex-mother."