The dark silhouette

Percy walked down the cobbled stone alley, his arm around Jason. His arm was wrapped around Jason's waist, Jason's arm wrapped around his shoulders. If they had been the same height, this position would have been fine. However, due to Jason being a little less than a head taller than Percy, he had to bend down slightly so that he could physically wrap his arms around Percy's shoulders. 

The first thing they saw were black silhouettes of people moving towards them. 

"Luke.....Annabeth....Grover...we are fine.....we are over here!" Gasped out Jason in between deep, raspy breaths. 

"Well that's nice to hear isn't it?" A voice echoed off the alley walls. 

Percy, having never heard the voices of the people he was following, kept on walking towards the silhouettes. He, however, did stop when he felt Jason's body stiffen. Something was wrong. 

"Jason...Jason, I need you to listen....what's wrong?" Jason didn't answer, instead, he tried backing up only to be brought back by Percy. 

Percy was growing a little bit worried that these weren't the people they were looking for. 

Percy decided to add a little bit of authority in his voice. 
"Jason, what is the matter?" 

"Oh, sweetie, he won't answer!" The mysterious voice sounded out from the entrance of the alley again. This time slightly slurred. "Let's just say, he's caught up in....memories of the past."

"Who are you?" 

"Oh my, I believe we haven't met, have we?" 

"I wouldn't know, I don't who I'm talking to, do I?" 

"Oh no, believe me, we haven't met." 

"Then who are you?" 

"I'm afraid that I can't tell you. However, I don't think it would matter. I'm just another woman in the world who the gods gave a horrible fate too." She hiccuped, then sniffed a few times. "I do know you, though, oh yes, Zeus talks about you all the time.......Persues Jackson!" 

Some people would have freaked out, sobbing about they were not ready to die while others would have shouted stalker at the top of their lungs. However, Percy was not one for dramatics and instead stayed silent, all the while collecting information that may be necessary. 

She knew Zeus. 

She was obviously drunk or hangover, either which could lead to vicious behavior. 

Jason somehow knew her. 

She knew him or at least had heard of him.

Jason beside him was shaking like a leaf in the wind, and it was obvious he would be no help. 

Percy sat Jason down so that he was sitting against the wall. 

Right, time to get this over with and to the others. 

"What do you want with us?" He asked in an even voice, not emotion seeping through. 

"Well, you see something happened years ago. Something due to the silly boy in the corner." 

Percy turned to Jason to see if he was ready to be a help. Unfortunately not. He turned back to face the unnamed stranger. 

"What happened?"

The woman gave a manly snort then giggled drunkenly before answering. 

"Do you really believe that I'll tell you, silly boy?" She carried on. "No..I won't tell you......but the boy knows....look at him..he knows what he did. The selfish boy!" 

Percy needed to get away before anything drastic happened. 

"Tell. Me. Who. You. Are. NOW!" He screamed, his voice firm and full of authority. 

"No...I don't think so." The woman cackled, clearly enjoying the frustration she was causing Percy. 

Percy didn't have time for this.....so he did the most logical thing he could think of. 

He attacked. 

"Hahaha, you'll never get me!" She said, dancing around in glee. 

"That's where you are wrong!" Percy said before pulling out his bow and shooting an arrow which pierced her clothing, then the wall, leaving her unharmed (he needed answers) and yet unable to escape. 

"Who. are. you?" He said, trying to distinguish the woman's features, which was a little hard in the dim light. He soon gave up. 

"Haha. You'll never know." She replied. 

"You've left me with no choice," Percy replied before taking out his knife and holding it to her neck, making sure to leave a small cut to make sure she knew he wasn't playing around. 

"Fine...fine...doesn't make a difference tho." She took a deep breath. "My name is.." An earsplitting scream cut her off.