14 years later

Things that have been changed: 

* Instead of Thalia being a daughter of Zeus and Jason being a son of Jupiter, the roles have changed so now Jason is the son of Zeus and Thalia the daughter of Jupiter. 

* Jason is the same age as Luke, 14. 

*Nico will be 14 and Bianca will be 10. 

*Annabeth is younger than Percy, Jason and Nico. 

*Percy is 14. 

Side note- for anyone confused, instead of it being Thalia, Grover, Luke and Annabeth, it is now Jason, Grover, Luke and Annabeth. 

A boy with a hood hiding his face crept along the rooftops, his eyes trained on the group of demigods below him. In his hand was a knife. Due to his enhanced vision, gifted to him by his mother, he was able to see the two cyclops waiting for the group of demigods just around the corner. He had been following the group of highly un-skilled demigods ever since he saw them a few months ago. He readied his bow, training it on the cyclops peeking around the corner. It was a young one, couldn't be older than a few months, but during his time on the streets the boy had learned to never underestimate. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a muffled scream and he turned just in time to see a boy, Jason son of Zeus, get dragged into a dark alley. That was his cue. He jumped off the roof, stumbling a tiny bit to regain balance before racing to catch up with the cyclops and the now unconscious boy. As he neared he could hear some of which the cyclops was saying. 

"Master will pay good money for this one, maybe he will even let us live." 

A cold and much darker voice replied, sending shivers up the boy's spine. "Come on you thug, lets just get this zeus brat to the master, than we will discuss our reward. Frankly, the screams of pain coming for the sky spawn will be enough for me."

The boy clenched his fists to keep from lunging at the Cyclops. He hated Cyclops and their need to see blood. 

Both cyclops stopped at a dumpster, and not a pleasant one at that. Taking a deep breathe, the boy followed them into the dumpster and then into the secret passage, marked with a triangle, leading into labyrinth.  

"Why couldn't we take a better route, one that doesn't smell so bad." Complained the smaller cyclops. The boy had to agree, the stench was enough to make him gag. 

"Shut up you imbecile." Whisper-shouted the other.

It got darker and harder to see as they got deeper down the Labyrinth. He just listened to the pitter patter or rather the thump thump of cyclops feet slapping against the ground to follow them.  He followed them silently, his feet making little to no sound. After about five minutes of endless walking and sneaking about, he started to silently con-congratulate on his sneaking about; until he bumped into the suddenly appearing pole. 

A big crack echoed through the black halls of the labyrinth as he silently cursed. He could feel the blood pouring out of his now broken nose as he took a deep breathe, before looking up. He was immediately met with two angry cyclops, staring down on him. Jason had been propped up against the wall, looking like a rag doll. 

Well it was now or never. 

He smirked, which looked much more creepier under the hood and put a hand behind his back to get a hold of his sword. The cyclops noticed this and got into a fighting stance. The boy started humming to distract them for a few seconds, just enough  to think of a plan. 

The distraction only confused them for a few seconds, not as long as the boy had aimed for, and  they roared and attacked, both raising up their weapons. One of them had a sword and the next had a bat with spikes lining it. It would be an awfully scary sight for any mortal, but he had been battling these things since his biological mother died. These things were no less scary than cotton candy to him. 

"Unhood yourself foolish boy or are you too scared?" The bigger cyclops sneering, sending him a taunting look to match the tone in his voice. 

The boy slowly brought his hood down, revealing his eyes, and then his whole face. 

The cyclops grew pale for a second as this boy was known all over the monster world, for he had killed most of the monsters in Tartarus. The shocked expression on the monsters face was soon covered up by a mask of fake cockiness. 

"Well what do we have here, Perseus Jackson."

"Hello boys. Now lets dance." Percy Jackson said before taking his weapon out and attacking as fast as lightning. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, 

So sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy it. It is a little short, but I have school tomorrow and I need to get all the sleep I can get. I promise that the next update will be longer. Oh and I do not own any of the PJO or HOO, Rick Riordan does. 

Bye bye, 

Puppiesrule11