wasted, lost something precious and marked by my forever wolf mate???WFT!!! chapter 4

(Authors note: hey u guys sorry it took so long for me to upload the new chapter but my computer wasn't working so I couldn't get on or any thing but here it is I hope u guys like it and please comment and vote if you like it!!!!)

"Of course she's like my best friend." I told him but right then and their I felt like I should of kept my mouth shut instead.

Chapter 4:

"Oh, so u could be close to her and I couldn't all I could do is see her when ever I saw her in stores or the movies or clubs but u could be with her?!" erick looked pissed off.

"Erick calm down the chief just ordered me to look out for her and become her friend so thats what I did, by the way you did choose your mate really good even I love her." karina told him.

"Wait, wait your saying that all this time you knew her and never bothered to let me see her more often or even introduce her to me?!" Erick said again.

"I already said because you weren't suppose to see her and I was her projector but then we became friends." karina answered him at this point I was mad and pissed.

"That's it if you guys are done arguing in out of here!" I said to them and ran up to my room and closed the door I started to cry I couldn't believe this why was I falling in love with that guy who clams to be my wolf mate? And karina my best friend was his sister WTF!!! can life get any more complicated??

"Mag, Maggie open the door please!!" I heard Karina out side.

"Leave me alone!!" I yelled out to her.

"No let me explain... please i need you to understand please princess." she said.

"What did you just call me!?" I asked her shocked as I opened the door.

"I called you princess because you are one your our next princess because Erick in the prince of the Shadowlands thats were we live." karina said to me.

"Wait, wait your trying to make me believe that you're a princess too?" I said to her.

"Yea and who ever I choose to be my mate will be the next prince." she said to me.

"But how are their going to be 2 princes ans princesses?" I asked her.

"Theirs different sections me and my brother have to look over so to speak so theirs enough land for us to both rule." she said.

"So right now im the princess but later on im gonna have to become queen??" I ask nervously.

"Well kind of but don't worry you wont become until your ready." she tells me.

"Do I have to even be princess?" I ask her.

"If you chose my brother then yes you do have to." she said.

"And how do I chose him?" I ask.

"Well you don't choose your heart chooses you knw the tattoo you have in your lower stomach?" she asked me.

"Umm, yea Erick told me about it. Why?" I said.

"Because thats how your going to know if you stay with him or not that tattoo is really important mag that tattoo determines your future, if that tattoo stays for 2 weeks and you try to forget about Erick you love him and have to stay with him. But if you get another boyfriend and the tattoo disappears then you don't love him and you cant stay with him even if you want to." she told me and I can tell she was serious.

"I have to?" I asked her nervously.

"You have to you like it or not." she said very seriously.

Hell no now I was in trouble I didn't even have a choice as to who in staying with, well unless I get another boy friend yea if I get another BF then I can leave Erick for ever and I wont have to ever see him again and I know the perfect guy; Damien he's been trying to get me for the last 8 months maybe if I get with him ill for get about Erick anyways Damien is a player and it'll be easy to convince him to get in bed with me this happened because of a passionate night right so maybe it'll undo with another passionate night yes it has to work it just has to!!

(Author's Note: hey you guys I hope you liked it so what do you think should she get with Damien or not and what should Erick do when he finds out?? Well please comment and vote if you like it!!!)