Wasted, lost something precious and marked by my forever wolf mate?? WTF!!!!

(Author's note: here's the next chapter I hope u guys like it!!!)

I woke up to the noise and smell of something cooking in the kitchen. WTF!!! wait noone other than me had the keys to this house so it couldn't be my sister or cousin. I got out of bed and saw my cloth on the floor. Ok..... this was starting to get weird I went to my closet and get some short shorts and my spaghetti strapped shirt. I put on my bunny slippers and walked down to kitchen I walked in and saw that guy what's his name oh yeah Erick wait Erick!!! that's when all the memory's from last night came flooding back. Oh no!!! I lost the most precious thing to a complete stranger no im never going to get drunk ever again.

"I see that your awake my love." he said to me.

"What happened???" I asked so confused.

"Well I saw you outside of the club and then you brought me to your house and we had the best night ever." he said reaching for me I backed away.

"Don't you dare touch me what the fuck. So when ever you see a drunken teen you just take advantage of them???" I asked angrily. He looked taken aback.

"Of course not!!!" he said. "Look it's different with you we were meant for each other." he said

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Look sit down and eat then we'll talk." he said pointing to the plait on the table.

"Fine." I said and sat down and eat the omelet he made me and I have to admit it was delicious.

When we finally finished he got up grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room and sat me down he sat down next to me.

"Look Mag first you have to understand that there are things in this world that you thought weren't true and didn't exist." he paused and looked into my eyes and for some crazy reason I couldn't look away and the only thing I wanted to do is kiss him. I shook my head to clear it and he continued. "Mag I want you to look at your stomach and what you notice that's different." he said to me. I did as he said and looked at my stomach it looked the same flat like always but at the bottom in the corner not that big was a tattoo I don't remember getting this one I looked more closely it was a heart with wings and in the middle of the heart was his name, ok.. This was getting beyond weird.

"How did that get their?" I asked him.

"That means that were mates forever." he said.

"What!!!" I yelled and jumped up from the couch.

"Look I have one too." he said. He lifted his shirt and showed me his stomach I remembered my hands touching it and how good it felt. But then I looked at the bottom corner also their was a star and in side was my name.

"Why did this happen?" I asked.

"It happened because im a werewolf." he said so calmly.

"What?!" I asked.

"What you heard im a werewolf and were wolf mates and we will be together for ever."he said.

"Wolf mates??" I felt darkness surround me it was to much to bare I couldn't take it.

"Mag, Mag what's wrong?!" was the last I heard.

(I hope you guys liked it and please comment. What do you think will happen next?? I'm sorry its short. Comment please!!!!)

wasted, lost something precious and marked by my forever wolf mate???WTF!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें