Wasted, lost something precious and marked by my forever wolf mate?? WTF!!!!

(Authors Note: hey you guys this is my story my first is under cin_jackie4ever and my friend and I

made it together this is the first one I do by my self so I hop you like it even though my friend did

give me a lot of advise. Well comment and tell me if you like it!!! THXS!!)

"Adaly Im dizzy." I told my older sister who was sitting next to me at the club looking at this hot

Emo guy, he had snake bites, dark blue highlights and he had his bangs on his face. He was up on

the stage the band was called Hotel Tokio I think the main singer was named Bill that was who

Adaly was looking at. The song they were singing now was "Automatic" they were German and

hot!!

"Go tell Rose." She told me Bill was looking strait at her.

"Fine." I said and started looking for Remy but we called her Rose because she always smelled like

Roses and it sounded better.

"Remy!!"I yelled and spotted her dancing very closely with a guy whose name was Jason I think.

"Rose let me see the car keys."I said "I fell dizzy." she looked at me.

"Here Mag. Drive your self home me and Adaly will get a ride." she said oblivious that her cousin

was over dizzy.

"K," I said. I went back to the front and told Adaly that I was leaving.

"Oh, ok." she said and went back to talking to Bill that was with her, oh the sister love she cares so

much ha my ass.

I went to the back were Rose had parked the Porsche. Our family was rich so everyone had

"awesome" cars they were all the same for me even if I had gotten a new mustang convertible and a

new house for my birthday.

I stumbled out of the club my head hurt so much I knew I shouldn't of had drunken so much, I felt dizzy too I felt the earth moving. I was looking for the car when I felt someone looking at me. I turned around and their he was that guy I meet a week ago, but meet was an understatement the word connected with was more right.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I was waiting for you to come out." he said as he came closer. "Why??" I asked my voice shaking a little.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." he said the truth was I hadn't been able to stop thinking and dreaming about him either since last week. He came closer "when I'm away from you I feel like my heart is with you like when we meet, you ripped my heart from my chest and tuck it with you." Aww, that was so sweet. I looked up at him he was right in front of me now.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking you either. I feel like, I feel like we connected that day we meet." I told him looking into his eyes. He leaned down and I got on my tippy-toes his lips brushed mine and I felt an electric shock go through my body. I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist pulling me closer. He deepened the kiss trailing his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. which I gladly gave him. He explored my mouth and I explored his he tasted like chocolate covered strawberries. My hands went down and explored his body. His hands explored my body too. He unzipped my jacket. I pulled away and looked at him.

"We shouldn't do this here." I told him. I tuck his hand and pulled him with me we got in the car and I drove to my house while hr was kissing me, my hand, my neck, and on every stop or red light I turned and kissed him passionately. Finally we got to my house and I got off and he came around and hugged me from behind and was kissing my neck as I opened the door and we stepped in side the house. I tuck off my jacket and we went up stares. When we arrived at my room I pushed him into the bed and kissed him everywhere I could reach he moaned and rolled over so he would be on top of me kissing me. Pretty soon we were both naked and gasping for air. He looked at me and parted my legs he looked into my eyes as he entered me I yelled out in pain but pretty soon I was yelling out in satisfaction. When he finally rolled off of me he kissed me one more time and whispered, " sleep my love that tomorrow your whole live is going to change" and with that I let my eyelids drop and I was surrounded by darkness.

(I hope you guys liked it and please comment!!!!! tell me what u think of it so far!!!!)