Chapter 1

Perrie's POV
"Bye, Mam."
"Love ya, Pez. Have a great day!"
Closing the door, I walk to my car and get in. I sigh heavily at the thought of yet another new school. It's horrible, having to make new friends, learning where everything is, and worst of all, the bullies. They always pick on the new kid. Always. I'm an easy target anyway, so it's even better for them.
I drive for about 10 minutes, before I pull up in the school carpark next to a violent-looking motorbike, get out of my car, straighten my clothes, and start to walk in.
(Y/N)'s POV
"Oi guys, look. There's a new kid." Jesy says.
"Hey, (Y/N), she's kinda hot." Cher says, nudging me. I look around, spot her, and immediately agree.
"True that." I say
"Hey, you should go talk to her." Dinah says.
"Guys, remember, I'm with Lauren." I say.
"It's not like you have to go out with her." Jesy says
"Nah." I say
"Let's have a bit of fun with her then, eh?" Dinah says
"I'm up for that" I agree
"Me too." Jesy seconds
"Alright." Cher finishes, before walking up to her and saying
"Hey, new kid. Your shoelaces are untied." The girl looks down, and Cher punches the side of her face
(A/N I really am sorry. I'd never want this to happen to Pez irl, and I'm a big fan of Cher) I see the girl trying to hold back tears, and shuffling off to find her first class.
"Good one, Cher." Dinah says, before we all high-five her.
"Hey babe." Lauren walks over, and I kiss her.
"How ya doin'?" I ask
"Great, now I'm with you."
"Like I haven't heard that one before" I mutter.
"Hmm?"
"Nothin'"
"Well, (Y/N), I'm gonna head to my first class." Lauren says.
"Ok." I say, then as she walks off "Not that I really care, of course." (A/N I have nothing against Lauren btw, and have you heard her in 'Fifth Harmony song their favourite songs of 2016'?!)

Ten minutes later, I walk into English class.
"(Y/N), you're late," The teacher, Mr Anderson, says "I won't give you detention, as it's the first day, but next time you're late you will get it. Go and sit next to Perrie."
"Who's Perrie?" I ask
"Next to Joshua."
"Oh shit." I mutter, as I realise it's the girl that Cher punched earlier. She looks terrified to see that I'm next to her.
"Hey." I say to her.
"Hi" she squeaks back
"I'm (Y/N)" she flinches as I offer a handshake, then reaches out to shake my hand.
"P-perrie." She stutters. I then sort out my books, and for once pay attention to the teacher.

A good few hours of boring school stuff and Perrie being 'Perriefied' (ha, Perrie mixed with terrified. Geddit?) whenever we are in the same class, or room, the bell rings for the end of the day, and I start my 'journey' out to the carpark. As I walk past yet another set of lockers, I see Lauren. Kissing another girl.

"Lauren," I say, and she looks at me, surprised. "Don't try to make an excuse. You and Camila make a good couple, so go for it. This, by the way, is also me breaking up with you." "Um, alright?" she says, before I punch her upside the head. "And that's for being an ungrateful bitch." I say, while the crowd that has now gathered yells
"OHH". I then walk out to my motorbike, un-scathed by the previous happenings. "Uh, (Y/N), are you alright?" "Ohmigosh," I fake being surprised, "Did you, Perrie, just start a conversation with me?" She blushes, and looks at her feet.

Perrie's POV
"It's just, I saw what happened in the hallway before." I say shyly. (Y/N) takes a cigarette box out of her jacket, puts one in her mouth, and lights it.
"Smoke?" She offers.
"No way," I say "I need to go now."
"Bye, Pez." (Y/N) says, and I blush before getting into my car

" (Y/N) says, and I blush before getting into my car