A Soft Spot (MTMTE Megatron X Femme Reader) Part 3

(Your P.O.V)
I woke begrudgingly, gasping as pain shot through my frame once more. But this wasn't just normal every day 'Everything's alright just a helm ache' pain, it was burning piercing 'I'm going to offline before this stops' pain. My frame blistered in scorching affliction as i did my best to keep consciousness, seemingly intolerable at this present point in time.

Now when i say my frame i meant absolutely everywhere...

I was suffering here as i failed to keep my optics onlined. I had lost all faith in being rescued and just came to term's with my month long external and internal torture. To me, living was pointless. Megatron had never noticed me before so what would be different now? I was just an expendable femme with no use to him unless he felt like something to rip into, fuck around with, make another poor helpless soul suffer because that's all any one ever did. I actually thought that i had found one bot with a spark, one bot who could see past the disguise of a femme with no troubles, just happy to be alive.

Was i oh-so-wrong.

I curled into myself as my profuse explicable thoughts overcame me, causing me to let out a choked sob whilst trying my best not to let the others think i was weak, wait... What others? I started to shake as i imagined what they had been doing with me, what they could do to me. I didn't want to see what i did or experience what i did but it happened and now i had more of a reason then any to offline. I didn't want to go through with this any more.

As i let out one last shuddering breath a large explosion outside caused me to jolt and jump up. I ran over to the bars and screamed out, although my vocals weren't what they used to be. They were creaky and static, even if i did make it out it would take more then a life time to repair the damage that i have taken to.

I flinched back and cowered in the corner as the door was blown off and into the wall.

"(Y/N)!"

I didn't move as the mech smashed the bars, leaving me a whimpering cowering mess. He didn't waist time as he ripped the bars off, picking up my frame before running out. Once again i lost consciousness, to weak to endure this any longer.

(Megatron's P.O.V)
I got the job done as quick as possible, In and out without any questions asked. When i bursts through the door knockout and breakdown were already waiting, i thanked primus for that.

I sat there beside her berth watching her surprisingly peaceful faceplate as she slept, she looked so battered and broken but my spark still throbbed to see her smile. I wrapped my servo around her velvety bruised ones, just contempt to hold her. I just needed her to be okay.

I looked to her faceplate before pressing a innocent kiss against her cheek.

"Sleep well my love"