Sweet Dreams Love (Crosshair!Holoform X Female Reader)

"C-Crosshairs?"

The car now situated in my large garage groaned a little and his tires shifted slightly.

"Yes love?" He groaned out quietly before he noticed the tears coming from my eyes. He went silent at that and just stared.

"C-Can I sleep w-with you, p-please?" I asked between small sobs. I didn't receive an answer, only the passenger side door opening. I hugged my arms to my chest and walked over to get into the car, the door shut behind me.

I lay my head on the seat and nuzzled into it slightly as I tried to stop the tears but the images just kept running through my head, I could bare to open my eyes.

Crosshairs was left worried, almost terrified at my state. In all the years he's stayed with me, looked after me, watched over me, he had never ever seen me cry. He had always seen that big smile on my face, me spouting out jokes, laughing, just having with everything. Something terrible must have happens to make me like this.

I let out a small whimper as I gripped the seat that little bit tighter "p-p-please don't l-leave me crosshairs"

Okay now that scared him.

His holoform appeared in the drivers seat and he picked up my shaking body, setting me down in his lap as he cuddle me close. I gripped to the warmth and sobbed into the collar of his jacket, mumbling things about how I needed him and how he shouldn't leave because he would be in danger and if he was to get into trouble I should be there to get him out. I felt so pathetic.

"Shhh shhh its okay bub, its okay I'm not going anywhere.... What happened"

His soft rumbling voice made me feel comfortable, made me feel warm, made me feel safe. I nuzzled into him once more and held my head in his neck carefully.

"Y-You were fighting the d-decepticons and they caught you off guard, they beat you i-in front of me and then f-forced you to holoform. They locked your h-holoform on permanently and chained you up. The all holoformed themselves then brought me in, I w-was battered and beaten and weak. I was th-thrown to the floor before Megatron came up to you. He forced you t-to look as the decepticons... Th-they... They... You were forced to watch each and every one of th-then take advantage of me until I was so weak M-Megatron shot me right th-there."

His eyes were wide and mouth slightly open, I just sat there in his lap sobbing like crazy as I tried to contain myself. No use.

He hushed me gently, wiping the tears away before cradling my face in his neck. This was even scaring him.

"'Ey 'ey its alright. I'm 'ere and I'm not going anywhere. Megatron is dead an the decepticons where all destroyed. Starscream's on the moon and everyone else is gone. Its alright, I'm right 'ere"

He stroked through my (H/L) (H/C) with one loving hand as I snuggled up closer to the man. He was always there for me when I needed it and that wasn't very often but he was still there. The only one in my miserable pathetic life. I looked up to him with teary eyes and slightly red cheeks. He gave that handsome smile and pushed a little of my hair out of my eyes.

"'Ow about we go inside, make ya a warm cup of tea or somethin' and then get ya ta bed. I'll even stay in there with ya if ya don't feel comfortable by yerself"

I felt a overjoyed smile come to my lips and let a small giggle escape my will, crosshairs engines purred a little at the sound. It always made him do that. "I like that idea"

He smiled and opened the car door before stepping out with me in his arms, walking me inside only when we had reached the kitchen did he put me down. We decided on hot chocolate instead of tea, crosshairs told me to relax whilst he made it but I wanted to help. He was so stubborn sometimes but such a sweetheart.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and held to his warmth as he mixed the drink, I let off a soft yawn and laid my head in his neck for what felt like the thousandth time tonight. He merely smiled and nuzzled my cheek in return.

Once the hot chocolate was done he picked me up and sat me on the bench, wrapping his arms around me I began to sip at the drink. As I was about half way through he made a joke about Megatron's offlined frame and I spat a little out.

"Crosshairs!" I whine and pick up a piece of paper towel to wipe the mess and my face, he wouldn't have that and took it from me. Wiping my chin and neck he then kissed my nose and went to clean the bench. I was blushing pretty brightly at the gesture.

Maybe he's not aware that you only do those things when you love someone, yeah that had to be it.

I looked away a little and just continued to sip at my chocolate. He came back and enveloped me in his arms once more, I gave a satisfied sigh and relaxed onto the embrace. I felt my eye lids get heavier and my eyes droopy, I closed my eyes, his warmth becoming to much.

I felt my lower half leave the bench as his arms readjusted my position before carrying me out and into my room. Slowly lowering me onto the bed he removed his jacket and T-shirt to slip in next to me.

I huddled closer and laid my head on his sculpted chest, my eyes coming open only just as I lifted a hand and stroked small circles and patterns over his skin, I received a small shiver before he began to purr. I smiled at that and continued happily.

"Hay beautiful?"

I hum at that and look up to him with a small smile.

"Yes handsome?"

He chuckled softly, his cheeks now tinted a soft baby pink which made him look like the most adorable thing on this planet. He lent down and pressed his rough lips against mine, only for a short second before pulling back. I blushed brighter then crimson at this.

"I would never leave ya, ya mean to much ta me and if I ever did leave you it would only be to go and get you flowers or chocolates as a surprise. I love ya and there's no bot in this world who will convince me otherwise. I will always be here to protect ya whether you like it or not now do me a favour and sleep because tamorra' I wanna wake up to that beautiful smile."

I felt my very existence melt away at his words, for a big tough guy with guns he sure had a way with them. I nodded thoughtlessly and hid my face in his neck with an even brighter blush, speechless. His fingers brushed through my hair, lulling me into the peaceful sleep I had needed.

I knew right then and there that I would always feel safe, happy, loved.

I guess I can thank the decepticons for one thing.

//This has to be my favourite story so far!//