Old Superstitions (Bumblebee!Human X Female Reader) Part 2

I ran down the stair with a massive smile.

"Seeyamumanddadi'mgoingoutwithafriendwon'tbebacktilllater!" I say quickly before being stopped abruptly by non other then the man himself. My dad.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?"

I groan. Here we go.

"Out with a friend"

"Who?"

"A friend"

"Is it a boy?"

"Yes. I mean no! Fuck..."

"Language and no"

I whined at that and flopped into my dads chest.

"Please! He's really sweet and he's good looking! Don't you want adorable little grand children?"

My dad sighed and rolled his eyes before rubbing his face an gesturing for me to get out of it. I squealed and kissed his cheek before running out.

"Bye Sam! Love ya!"

He sighed.

"Love ya too. Tell tell that b-boy if he hurts you i-i'll kill kill him!"

"Got it!"

And with the i was off. I ran down the road and stopped at the park where i told him to meet me. I heard a rev and turned around excited to see the Camero, my future husband sitting in it. Just kidding.

I ran over to the car and stopped at the front before flopping onto the hood and snuggling it like it was some weird alien robot that could transform. Bee chuckled and stepped out.

"If that's what my car gets I'd love to see what you're going to give me"

I blushed brightly at that and stood up straight before adjusting my T-shirt embarrassedly. He chuckled a d walked over to me before taking my hand.

"Let's go for a walk"

As we walked over to the long winding foot path I felt him intertwine out fingers together. I blushed profusely and looked to the side just in case he noticed, he did and chuckled softly with a smile.

We came to a stop a small bench, just as a break as we watched the sunset. I leaned my helm on his shoulder and he smiled before taking me into an embrace. I took in the most amazing smell ever. Linx Africa if I remember correctly.

I took a deep breath and took in the scent before breathing out and relaxing against his warmth.

"You know" he began "there's an old tradition that if you watch the sun set with some who you think is amazing beyond comprehension then... you have to share a passionate kiss with them."

He lifted my chin with a finger and held it there gently as he gazed down to me.

"But that's an old tradition and not many people follow with those any more... Unless you're one of those few people. Hm?"

I felt my heart pound in my chest as he leaned forward, my hands shaking a little. As the tip of the sun met the horizon he pressed his soft tasteful lips against mine, the sky exploding with pinks and purples in a beautiful haze. As if it was mimicking the feeling that flowed through my blood at that one moment.

I felt his lips move slowly against mine so I followed his lead as he deepened the kiss, what I had felt through that kiss was more then I had ever felt from Amy one else before. It was like he knew me right down to the last fibre of my soul but didn't know me at all, read everything of my life like he was reading a book but still knew nothing, like I was his one and only standing at the altar after those six words 'you may now kiss the bride' but still that innocent teenage kiss and when he pulled back I felt my heart jump from my chest right into his hands.

"So that goes to stand... How did  you feel about that?"

I brought a hand up to brush over my lips where his had touched, I brought my gaze back to his slowly.

"Th-That was amazing..."

He smiled that award winning smile and lent in once more.

"So you wouldn't say no to another?"

I giggled at that and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him to me again.

"I wouldn't say no to you if my life depended on it"

And with that I connected our lips again.

I strolled down the path with him once more with a soft sigh, he looked down to me and chuckled before kissing my cheek. I blush but smiled and nuzzled into his, I felt his hand rest on my hip and turn me to him.

"Oh... Give me a second."

He ran over to Hus car which was now only a few steps away and opened the door, he put the keys in and the car flicked it'd lights. I giggled and looked to him curiously, he smiled and pressed a button that flicked the radio on. He came back over and took my hips in his hands like they were the most delicate object on earth. They slow sweet melody playing the back round.

"Put your arms around my neck"

I giggled and did just that before he nuzzled my nose with his, I blushed and his my flustered face in his neck.

"Perfect"

And with that he began to slowly sway with my in his hold, I turned bright red once i realised what he was doing. He wanted to slow dance beneath the stars, wow... He really is perfect.

Spinning me around gently he took me into a dip and kissed my forehead only to pull my back up and keep swaying. I relaxed against his body and basked in his warmth and comfort for the short time we had.

Once the song stopped he brought me over to his car and opened the before before helping me into my seat. He jumped into his seat and drive me home. Once he pulled up I was already fast asleep in his passenger seat, he laughed softly and stepped out. Lifted me from my seat he walked up to the door. Sam saw from a window and ran out, angry because he thought something had happened.

"Calm down. She's asleep"

Sam sighed and tried to take me but bee shook his head and insisted he take me to my room, sam gave up and pointed up stairs giving him directions. He thanked him and left on his way.

Placing me down on the bed and kneeling, he pressed his lips against my temple gently and I stirred a little.

"Morning beautiful although I'm afraid you'll need a little more sleep to keep that level of beauty up"

I giggled and shook my head a little before stretching and bee smiled, i blushed as I felt his hand caress my cheek.

"Come on, get some rest. I'll see ya nex-"

"Tomorrow... I want to spend tomorrow with you"

He smoked and cupped my cheek before kissing me softly.

"I'll spend ever moment of my waking life with you."

I blushed and squealed a little before rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Good night bee"

"Night gorgeous"

//okay seriously I love this!//