Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkok is an alpha. but Jeon Jungkook is also a brat with raging hormones who is just a plain noob in life, with no particular goals for the future whatsoever, no special plans on studying aboard, and no particular interest in that dreamy thing called love either. There's really nothing particularly special in his life, really.

Except for the fact that he's a wolf, that is.

Jungkook knew the basic rules about being a wolf; one, a wolf is -okay, forget that shit, maybe he didn't really know that much afterall, if only his teacher was a little bit more interesting, maybe Jungkook would know a thing or two, but that wasn't the case here.

There is however, something wolves didn't need to know from their teachers. The one tradition every wolves is bound to follow; To become an alpha or an omega.

Alphas are the strong kind, born with charismatic and dominative behavior, and omegas are the less strong version, they usually have the tendency to cower beneath their alpha's dominating figure -or so they say, Jungkook didn't know shit about how it works in the real world, honest.

Growing up, Jungkook didn't really knew which one he'd become in the future; an alpha or an omega? Being the lazy brat that he is, Jungkook decided that he had no time to think about such tiresome things, and just settles with the fact that he couldn't give less fucks about which one he's going to end up becoming.

But that's years and years before he got hooked on the fluffy bundle of sunshine that is Kim Taehyung.

The first time Jungkook saw Taehyung was on the first year of high school. Jungkook was just walking down the hall when a sweet strawberry scent filled his senses, succsessfully stopping him in his tracks. Jungkook sighs dreamily, what smell is that, Jungkook questioned in his head, oh my god it's so good.

And really, it's no surprise at all when the smell leads to a particular Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung is quite well known at school, not because of his sexy deep baritone voice or his devil-killer looks, it's actually the opposite, really. Taehyung is the school's sweetheart, everybody liked him, whether it be just friends or more than that. He's just in that level of adorable.

Jungkook had heard stories about Taehyung from his friends, how Taehyung is literally the best scented wolf around their parts, how he's so adorable and sweet and cute and just all that flowery shit Jungkook isn't very good in dealing with. Jungkook usually just hums boredly in response of his friends information, but now that he had seen the omega in person, Jungkook can get why his friends are so fucking crazy for the wolf.

Taehyung is just so ethereal, to the point that if he claimed to be an angel Jungkook would have said, 'yes, yes you are' without a single doubt. And no, Jungkook is not somehow waiting for that moment.

And so, when the wind hits Taehyung's skin with it's gentle nature, blowing on the little omega's soft orange locks, Jeon jungkook involuntarily falls in love.

but hey, he didn't mind, afterall, what love is ever voluntary?