chapter 19

After we all got suited up it was time to head face on into the battle and it would not be easy since this is hell after all.
"ok boys are we ready to do this"
"im so fucking ready gor this" and he was on his way to storm out of the room into the hall, i grabbed the back of his shirt and he fell back on his back.
"now now Dark not so head on, i was thinking we would sneak our way to the thrown room and get my father right away so we can command the rest of these peons" Wilford was shaking his head in agreement, he was just about to speak when the door opened.
"Willy i just need you to fill out thes-" then she heald her throat and amplified her voice and ran "ATTENTION CODE 666 THIS IS NOT A DRILL CODE 666 THIS IS NOT A DRILL SHE IS BACK"
"FUCK IT, got to head on lets do this" Anti grabbed me by the hand and we all ran out of Wilfords room into the hall and made our way to the thrown room. It was a strate be line from his room, however not so strate we did have to fight so many demons i lost count. Damn all this demon blood flying is makings​ me hungry, see blood holds me over for a little where as hearts satisfy. We were running and killing so much i felt turned around, then Anti pulled me to a side opening Dark and Wilford were there too.
"goddess the thrown room is just the next room, here we made sure to get you some hearts.... you looked like you were lossing it a little" when i took a moment to catch my breath and look around i saw the three of them holding what looked like hundreds of hearts. I couldn't help myself i started to rip them out of Antis hands and eat them like an animal. As soon as i did they all dropped them on the floor as i was ripping into them with more blood poring down my face and neck. I lost track of everything in that moment, they were pure sweet and perfect. Soon after i finished all of them and i felt powerful from absorbing there strengths.
"lets take back my palace" i said as we all started walking to the thrown room. We entered and my father was sitting there like there was no care in existence.
"awww did you miss me darling? I have to say i did not think you could come back please tell me how SO I CAN MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN" as he said the last part he took out his Sapphire staff with emerald and golden tips on both sides. The only thing that could kill me, but now that Anti and i are connected we cant die. Hundreds of  thausands and more demons came out ready to fight,the four of us.
"Willy, willy, willy" he said shaking his head" now why would you betray me just when you were starting to get on my good side"
"because he knows where the true power lies, now COME HERE AND LET ME EAT THAT HEART" i lunged at him nails out cover in fire and fashing with ice every now and then. Battle crys could be heard from every wich way as we all danced in this sea of agony and blood, good thing im full. My father and i go bach and forth with blows, a hiss with each one.
"give up y/n i know how to kill you for good now and i can do so"
"oh do you now, well just try, lets see how far that gets you" he Pearced me in my vacuum of a heart "oww, that really hurt" i said sarcastically, i have a very high pain tolerance. I could see Anti fall from the pain of the hit that would bring death, but he got right back up and continued to kill.
"WHAT? THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU, YOU DIDN-"
"oh but i did daddy" i slammed my hand through his chest to the shriveled up mess that was his heart and i cut it with my nails so that he would not die from it yet "AND THAT" 'cut' "MAKES ME" 'cut' "MORE POWERFUL" 'cut' "THAN YOU" i took is heart to my lips and ate it n one bite, as he stud there frozen, not able to move from the blood loss as i watched the light drain from his eyes and die. Everyone stopped to look at what i have done. Next thing i know i am lifted into the air by purple smoke and light, my body burns but its pleasant. The smoke then fades and i now have the print of a tiger on my skin but its purple, as well as a larger more eligant crown of plack and purple bone with gems. All the demons are my demons now and forever will be. Dark was my inforcer and much happier. Willford was my right hand man like he was. Anti and i, well lets just say we had a lot of fun braking in our palace bed.

                                                                                                        THE END