Chapter 17

"how is this possible? You died I saw Dark rip you apart.... I.... I watched as the light left your eyes.... I felt you take your last breath.... How is this possible my sweet sweet goddess... How?" Anit asked me with tears in his eyes.

"no Anti to you my name is still y/n, I guess it was my will to want to know what it was like to be human, and when my father found out he was disgusted, you see human are a disgrace to him everything about them are witch is why he was cast from heaven and is why he had Dark kill me, see when you were offered me by your 'parents' and I started to love you more then I thought I would care for anything he got much more then upset, right Dark?" I said as I turned to face Dark he was still sitting on the floor from when I threw him across the room.

"I guess you could say that, you should have..." He trailed off as he stared at the floor.

"should have cared about you more? I could not care for you like I did .. Do for Anti, but I did care for you like I should have, why do you think I pushed you to be the best you could be at all you wanted and needed to be?" Anti walked forward to be next to me.

" wait why did you want her affection so badly? I thought you were like me? Offered to her as payment for something" you could see the confusion on his face.

"oh so you didn't tell him, you didn't tell anyone did you?" Willford answered anti before I could.

"you see Anti, I guess you could say Dark is her.... Son" Dark winced at his choice Of words.

"wait he's your son how? With who? You were with som-"

" no no no anti I was not with anyone see Dark is like me in the fact that he only has one parent, you see I created him like my father did with me" as I was done speaking there was a crash and loud banging. Willford bowed as he spoke.

"well it seems that they have found your energy" the door crashed open and there was three of my fathers strongest demons there.

"well its about time I was getting rather... Hungry" I dashed to them and tossed two of them to the side with ease. The other one I slashed his neck open with my nails making his blood fly on my face. With one swift movement I sank my teeth into his neck and felt his bones crushed under my teeth. I started to drink some of his blood as I shoved my Han though his chest and ripped his heart out. I took a big bite out of it as the worm black blood went down my face and neck and swallowed. Every last bit I remembered how good it was to eat like this, not an offering, not a sacrifice, but to rip it out. I could only eat demon hearts. Anti killed one as Dark killed the other and they both gave my there hearts knowing this. Willfrod was leaning on the wall seeing as he don't like to get his hands dirty unless he NEEDS to.

"where to next my goddess?" Willford asked.

"well back home to take what's mine"

Sorry about the long wait and the short chapter but for a heads up in thinking up some more storys see as how this one will only be one or two more chapters