chapter 12

The next day Anti made me food, we ate and talked. We watched TV with me leaning on his chest with his arm around me, then he looked at the clock.

"y/n its time to clean your wounds" then he got up and pulled me up and to the bathroom. "take your clothing off"

"now Anti, i'm hurt we cant do that" i said with a side smile knowing what he meant.

"that's not what i meant and you know it, ya smelly" I started to take my clothing off. Anti already saw my body so i didn't care. I looked back at him to see that his clothing was off too, he was turning the shower on to get it to the right temperature. I started to trail my eyes down to his member, it was soft but i could tell he was a grower and damn, i could tell he was going to be big when he got hard, i just wish i new how big since we both new it was going to go inside of me at some point.

"you'll find out soon enough, but for now get in and let me clean your wounds" he said with a sexy smile on his face. I got in and it was the perfect temperature for me, but when the water hit my wounds it hurt real bad and i backed up into Anti. He reached his arms around me and started to rub some dried blood off of me and grabbed shampoo and washed my hair. Then he grabbed soap and washed my wounds. And i hissed from the pain and pushed up against his chest with my back trying to get way from his hand.

"Anti it hurts, and dont say 'i thought you weren't a virgin'" and he chuckled and was done cleaning my wounds.

"i wasn't going to say that, but since i got you here, like this" then he started to glide a hand up to my boob and the other to my clit " i want to feel your beautiful body some more" he said with a low and sexy growl. He started to massage my boob with his hand and with the other hand he pushed two fingers in me and started to rub my clit with his thumb. 

"A-Anti hhmmm" i moaned out lifting my leg up a little so he could get closer. I turned my head to look him in the eyes and brought my hands behind my head so i could grab and pull on his hair a little. "h-how d-do y-you m-make i-it f-feel s-so g-g-good" i pushed out though moans as he started to rub my clit faster making me more excited. 

"i'm just getting you wet so i can taste you some more, you taste like cake" he said as he started to suck on my neck finding my sweet spot and biting it. Then with the hand that was on my boob he glided it down my side and squeezed my ass right as he said "and i love cake" he said that breathing hot air on my ear with a low rumble. It made a shiver go down my spine and turned me on so bad.

"Anti" i breathed out looking in his eyes with lust "i want more" i said though moans. He smiled real big and real sexy, hes eye glowed a little with lust. Then he started to kiss down my back, and oh fuck did it get me going even more. Then he layed down in the tub with his head under me.

"get that pussy down here" he said as he yanked on my legs and i fell sitting on his chest. It didn't faze him though, and i wasn't tiny "i want my cake" he said so sexy it gave me a shiver and he grabbed my legs and i sat on his face with him licking in and all around my vagina, sucking on it and biting it a little.

"A-A-A" was all i managed to say though my moans. As he got more intense with it, he started to squeeze my thighs, rub and squeeze all over my body turning me on even more. 

"your body is so perfect, i want it all" he growled out so sexy like. Then he pushed me off of him and started to crawl up to my face and smashed his lips against mine. Damn were they soft, then we started to fight over dominance with our tongues, oh it felt so good and so wright. Then my wrist started to bend in the most painful way, and i cried out. Anti pulled back and knew what was wrong.

"i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to put presser on it, i'm so sorry" he said as he started to turn the water off and garb a towel. He wrapped the towel around me as he picked me up bridal style, and rub my back to calm me down. "its ok, is ok, Anti's got you" he hummed to me as he walked into his room. He layed me down on his bed and started to dry me off.

"Anti i can do things for myself too" i said with a giggle because of how cute he was doing all of this for me.

"i know, but i also know that you like me doing this too" he said with a sexy smile. Then he grabbed the cream Wilford gave him and frowned. "this is going to hurt" then he started to rub it into my wounds. My wrist still hurt from before so it really burned with pain when he put the cream on it, over all the cream didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday. My cut on my belly looked like it was smaller, and i could start to move my wrist and figures better. Then Anti crawled up next to me with a smile.

"your so perfect, stay with me and love me until the earth ends" he said with the most loving and sexy look a demon could have.

"Anti you know im a human, i wont live that long" i said with a frown as i brushed my figures along his face.

"i could make it so you will stay a human, but die when i do, will you want to do that" he said with a questioning face. 

"i would love too"