chapter 4

( music above for the fight)

I opened my eyes and sure enough i was in the same bed as before, however this time there was medal around my waist with a chain coming off of it and connecting to the wall. I sat up looking at how the chain was connected to the wall there was some sort of metal locking mechanism that you would put the end of the chain in. I looked around the room for some kind of heavy rock or something, i saw in the corner of the wall what looked like a big cement piece coming out of it. I got up and walked over to it, the chain was just long enough for me to see if i could pull it out, it seemed to be in there real good so i kicked it a few times and bent down and wiggled it out eventually. It was bigger then i thought so i looked behind it just to see, i could reach my whole arm in before i felt more cement. Dont really matter considering i would never be able to get out that way anyways. I walked back over to where that locking mechanism was and slammed the big cement piece off it and after two hits it was broken. I got the chain out and just as i did i heard the door slam open and closed. I turned around and i saw Anti standing there, just Anti.

"i guess i was too loud this time, oh well saves me the trouble of having to wait for you" i said as i started to twirl the chain in my hand.

"why cant you just be a good fucking girl and stop trying to get away, its not going to happen" he hissed and he started to walk towards me with open arms "now stop swinging that and give daddy a hug to say sorry"

"dont fucking call yourself my dad, i had one dad and hes dead" i said as i wiped him with the end of the chain twice. I one hit him across the face and the other in the center of his chest, he staggered back from the second one and i ran up the staircase. I grabbed the handle to swing it open, but it was locked.

"FUCK ME!" i yelled out in frustration as i tried to rip it open, then i felt arms wrap around me.

"that could be arranged" he said as he bit my neck. I kicked back and he went falling down the stairs as he let out a curse. I ran down the steps and started swinging the chain at him more.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE IM NOT A FUCKING HELPLESS ANIMAL, I AM NOT WEAK, I WILL GET OUT" i screamed as i hit him with the chain. Then he just sat up and flung me to the wall behind me, the chain fell out of my hand as he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall my feet weren't even touching the floor. His face was inches from mine as his eyes started to glow green, he didnt have blood on him from the chain, however it did rip his clothing showing off his muscular body. How in the hell could the scrawny fuck have that, well at least its the tasteful muscular. WAIT. What the fuck am i thinking the guy kidnapped me, a man that should not be real by any means. 

"now get this straight, you will stay here forever, your not stronger than me, so you should behave" he said with the last part sounding like vibrations, as he started to squeeze my wrists tighter.

"harder" i said trying to be cocky making him squeeze my wrists harder making them hurt this time, and i whimpered from it.

"i can tell your scared of me, so just acted like it" and before he could say anything else i screamed.

"IM NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU" and i brought my face closer to his our noses almost touched as i looked directly into his eyes. I could feel them ripping at my soul, they were shining so bright with green that i wanted to look away, but i didnt he needed to know that he couldn't get to me.

"oh really" he said as he lifted me higher and put both my wrists in one of his hands still not letting me touch the floor. "we'll just have to see about that" he then brought his fingertips to my face and started to glide them down me. I fidgeted in his hands because i really didnt like what he was doing,i could take a beating but this, i couldn't take this but i will not look away.

"oh dose someone not like that, well...." he said earning an angered growl from me. He just continued his fingertips down my neck, down my chest, down my belly, and to my inner thigh. I crossed my legs as hard as i could making him get mad and his slowly dimming eyes grow brighter.

"did i tell you to do that" he said with a hiss as he slammed his knee in the wall between my legs ripping them apart and lifted my one leg up with his leg and continued to brush my inner thigh with his hand. Not being able to look at this guy anymore with this happening to me i turned my head hating myself for doing it but i couldn't let him see me cry as tears started raining from my eyes. How did he know this could get to me. He must have not cared because he brought his head to my neck and started to kiss it as his hand got closer to my entrance.

"A- Anti p- please stop" i said though tears with a cracking voice. As soon as i said that he stopped doing everything he was but didnt move, the green started to dim. Then he brought his hand from my leg and moved my hair so he could see my face, i didnt know what he was going to do so i closed my eyes. With my face visible to him, he could now see the tears going down my face then he just let me go. He didnt drop me and have me fall to my butt, but he set me down and on the bed no less when i realized that i got even more scared. He just turned around and started to walk away with the thing that was around my waist with him, i mustn't have noticed him unlock it.

"Get some sleep Y/n, i will not chain you to anything as long as you stop trying to get way.. it also takes some weapons away from you, tomorrow i will bring you down some things" he said walking up the staircase.

"oh and Y/n, goodnight dont let the demons bite" he turned to me with a smile, it looked kind and genuine, but fuck that hes a ruthless demon but i do have to say that was funny. I just laid down and eventually after the tears had stopped i had folin asleep.