Deciding To Change

*A/N...200 READS!!! HOLY DRAGONS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Thank you for sticking around this long!!! Have a cookie. *Hands you a cookie* Its a special kind of cookie. Anyways, enjoy my lovely people.*

All those times I thought...I thought she had always been, well, my mother.

There you have it.

My mother isn't really my mother. She adopted me, thinking she would get to rule the world or something. Can you tell I'm exaggerating? Well, when I asked her why she didn't tell me, she told me Thea had murdered our father once she saw him and was set for adoption. Why she never told me? I have no idea. I'm not adopted, I'm just angry. Angry she doesn't know me well enough to know that I wouldn't ever kill her because Thea killed my father. I'm done with her, I really am.

I pack my suit case with all of my clothes. I stick my journal and my wizard book inside and pull out my energancy phone and dial the one person's phone number I know I can trust; Aunt Carmin.

"Hello?" A motherly voice says over the phone.

I let out a shaky breath. "Hey, it's Audrey."

"Oh hello love. How are you?"

"I-I need to come and stay with you."

"Did your mother spill her guts?" She wondered.

I laugh."Yes."

"I'll be over to pick up in an hour, OK? I'm going to bring along Beatrice. She misses you. See you in a bit!"

"Ok. Thank you so much, Carmin!!"

"No problem. Anything to finally get you away from her. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone and turn it off. I put the phone in my suitcase. I take out my favorite book, one that Hermione gave me, and start reading.

I hear a door slam. By now I'm on page fifty-seven. I set my book down and open my door. Peering down the stairs, I see Aunt Carmin and Beatrice holding their wands out towards the living room. "You can't just take my little girl Carmin." My mother says.

Beatrice scoffed. "Its her choice. She doesn't want to be here so we're going to take her to our home."

She puts her wand down by her side and shrugs her shoulder. She goes upstairs and squeezes past me into my room. She grips me in a tight hug. "I've missed you, Audrey!" She scream whispers. I laugh and hug her tighter. "Its been forever, Bea."

"Beatrice! Audrey! Time to go!" Aunt Carmin shouts from downstairs. Beatrice helps me with my suitcase and Jared. I don't even glance at my mother as I go outside and set Jared in the front seat of Carmin's yellow Volkswagen. "Buckle up and get comfortable! Its going to be a long ride." Carmin sings as she starts the car. I hear Beatrice buckle up. I see my mom in the window, her menacing gaze locked with mine.

*******************

"Here is your room. Cleaned it just for you." Beatrice said leaning against the door frame with a smirk. I smile. "Thank you so much. I knew it would be so hard for you." We both laugh.

"Hey do you have our movie?" I ask.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot! But yeah its here." She goes over to the drawers below the tv and pulls it open. She smiles as she shows me Sleepless In Seattle and Nemo.

"Girls!! Dinner!" Beatrice and I race downstairs and my stomachs growls once I reach the kitchen. I grab my plate and fill it with spaghetti and sit at the table. "Audrey, Beatrice goes to Killon. It's a private school. Would you like to go there? Or would you rather have a home teacher?"

Carmin says while taking a swig of her tea. "Whichever is easiest for you." I reply.

Harry's Point Of View

"Hermione, have you seen Audrey?"

"If I had seen her, I would've told you." She snaps. "Bloody dragons, Hermione. Didn't mean to offend you..."

I say messing with my corn with my fork. She sighs.

"Sorry, Harry. I'm so worried about her. Draco probably kidnapped her and tortured her." She ran a hand through her puffy brown hair and staring nervously at her full plate. I internally agree with her, nodding my head. What Malfoy said may be true but there's a definite possibility that he's a liar. I really think Audrey would have broken up with me in person instead of what Malfoy had said. She wouldn't just leave...would she? Yes, she would have said something. Maybe she's in trouble.

"Harry, what do you think?" Ron's voice says interrupting my thoughts. "About what?"

"What do you think happened to Audrey?"

"I think...I think we should write her. We can use Hedwig."

We all agreed and started at once. We fought over the quill and who would write first. It ended up Hermione writing first, Ron second, and last but not least, me. We hurriedly tied the letter to Hedwig's leg and let him out into the cold weather.