Reader X Doflamingo "Run Demon Run"

Начните с самого начала

As the expensive wine poured everywhere, Doflamingo gasped as the pull continued to gradually get stronger with each and every breath, there was just no way.

It was impossible, he knew what this pull meant but he just couldn't believe it, with a sudden rush of adrenaline, the renegade noble pounced out of his chair and ripped open the curtains and panes to his gigantic window.

Leaning out of the dreadfully dark room, his eyes gazed over the mixed crowd of people and cars bustling in the streets, his mouth dried when he finally caught sight of the only one who stood out and called him...and she was different.

Her (H/L) hair was tied up into two messy ponytails/pigtails while she wore an elegant (F/C) dress, a golden bracelet hanging loosely around her wrist, a black purse and some light makeup.

Paying close attention to her body movements, he would guess she was a paranoid coward from the way she walked and how her eyes darted around the place, looking for every reason or sign to bolt for safety at the presence of danger.

With a small scowl he sighed in disappointment, a coward, how marvelously grand is that, how could someone so pathetically gutless be for him? And why was he even still attracted to her?

He was just about to fight his instincts while trying to ignore the increasing pull and pay her no mind, but that was until something interesting and unexpected happened, some random man next to her pulled out a gun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't move" the icy voice commanded, it was straight down venomous, filled with the intent to completely eradicate their victim, and the victim was you.

Nervously turning towards the voice, you blanched when you saw the close up black pistol being pointed directly at the center of your head, holy shit that's scary!

With a deep frown, the man scowled at you with a disgusted sneer, as if your obvious cowardice was something spat out of some sick cat and onto his brand new shoes, "now get down on your knees with your hands on your head ugly"

..What did he say!? Ohhh no, no one ever mentions your pet peeve and lives to survive it! Calling you ugly!

"What did you just call me you wretched scum!?" The man seemed to have been greatly startled from your unexplainable outburst and stared at you in shock and anger, who the heck would talk like that in a situation like this!?

"Watch your mouth you wh-" "no you listen here human trash" as you continued to growl, a black aura started to swirl around you and take shape making him pale, he didn't think you would have a power that was actually dangerous.

As your horns started to materialize, you sneered at him and began to get up in his face, "you have a lot of fucking nerve you man whore, talking to me like that! You are nothing but useless garbage that came to life until it was known as your pitiful existence, worthless shit like you..deserves punishment"

Just when he was about to shoot your arm in rage, you swiftly grabbed ahold of his neck and raised him up as your wings appeared, smirking as he flailed, you made a few experimental flaps, your claws dug into his tender flesh making small trails of blood race down his jugular like sweat.

Why don't you give this fucker the last ride of his unimportant and wasted life?

With a toothy smile full of sharp, needle like fangs, you wrapped the thick sandy darkness around his mouth and nose as you flew up with him tight in your powerful arms, looking down at the freezing mass, you saw the people in the crowd gasp and point up at you in fear and awe.