Reader X Kidd "Magic's In The Air, Or In The Blood"

Start from the beginning

With everything in place we quickly leaped out of the crater in the wall from our earlier entrance and immediately scattered to our designated spots for a meet up, (Killer's idea not mine).

I was just about halfway there when a sudden feeling made me unconsciously stop in my tracks and skid for a few seconds before freezing up completely, I felt a powerful fluttery feeling of pleasure in my chest and my mind screaming at me to turn directly west.

Blinking in confusion I still didn't realize I already started rushing in that direction while my mind was busy trying to figure this out and catch up with my body.

'What the hell is going on with me!? Why do I want to- no-something important is over here- but what?!- soulmate'

Normal POV

That last word that magically appeared out of nowhere in his mind made Kidd's heart stutter with desperation and shock, the redhead always secretly longed for a soulmate, but he never told anyone else because he thought he didn't have one, and that they would probably make fun of him.

Kidd only imagined what it was like to have someone who was undoubtedly made specifically for you, perfect in every way and always adored you despite your flaws and wrongdoings.

He wanted someone like that ever so badly, a soulmate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You blinked and furrowed your brows in confusion when a kerfuffle started outside, with your curiosity overflowing, you decided to temporarily close the magic shop and huffed as you rushed outside.

In the streets everyone was rushing in the same direction screaming in terror and horror with buildings in the background toppling over and explosions sounding like in those giant monster movies, smoke filled the air and sirens blew everywhere to cause one giant screeching noise.

A feeling of regret formed in your gut at the sight, you saw plenty of jurassic parks and godzilla movies to know that there was undoubtedly something mighty unpleasant on the other side of this panicked crowd.

Not knowing whether to go back inside the shop or joining the crowd would be the best idea, you just stood there like some idiot in the background.

By the time you decided to run with a course of action, the beast tearing up the city finally rampaged onto the scene, and holy frigging shit was it pretty bad.

Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, was covered with the blood of the innocent and halfway through a chaotic transformation.

A reason that this man was so feared and powerful was because he had akuma akuma powers model: fire fox, a very rare power that was classified as a mythical zoan that was both equally chaotic and destructive, it brought terror everywhere it was unleashed and became a formidable force to be reckoned with. (I kinda got the idea from Naruto by accident XP)

Kidd was encased in ruby red flames as five furry, wispy tails whipped around in a flurry behind him, scratching up the concrete below him and harming anyone who got too close, with two matching pointy ears entangled in his red locks that flickered around, proving that he was on guard and alert, his pupils were blown out and covering the amber colors with a terrifying bright red.

He let out a wild growl making you shiver, he was your fucking soulmate, damn.

You knew you should have been terrified, you should have ran for the hills and never looked back, but instead, you felt so warm inside, you wanted to run right to him and give him a tight hug, to tell him everything was okay now, to stop his rampage and quell his rage, to make him feel better.