This Tastes Like Sludge

I am soo sorry! I didn't upload the chapter yesterday because I was soooo busy but please send me your feedback about the story! Love ya!

Lore books and looking up strange deaths on your laptop is how you could describe your nights. You wouldn't go to sleep until the early hours of the morning. Moans and groans erupting from the other room keeping you up later. It would get so bad that you had to go to the library in the bunker to get some peace and quiet.

Mornings were almost as bad. You woke up before the sun peaked over the horizon. Couldn't get your hands on some caffeine in some cases. It was hell, to say the least. You didn't like drinking coffee it always left a terrible taste in your mouth. The boys you lived with made living so much harder.

They did have a researcher at one time but just like anyone in the Winchester's radius, they always end up dead or injured. Or worse. But since Bobby Singer has passed away, you've become their new bookworm, and it bugs the hell out of you.

You were walking to the kitchen when you smelled the familiar smell of brewing coffee. When you walked into the kitchen you saw Dean Winchester in his Men of Letter's robe, a black tee-shirt, and boxers.

"Well, you look lovely this morning." You said as he turned around with two coffee mugs.

"Well, I don't compare to you in the morning." He said sarcastically. "Here." He handed you one of the mugs filled with coffee.

"You know I don't like coffee right?" You look into the cup.

"I know. But you're always complaining about how you're always tired in the morning so I'm helping out." He sat down and started scrolling on some website on Sam's laptop.

You took a sip of the drink and forced it down your throat. "It tastes like sludge."

"Yes, but it's caffeinated sludge." He raised his mug before taking a sip.

You scowled at the Winchester before the other one walked in.

"You look tired," Sam said to you.

"Take that up with your dick brother. He's the one that had the bed rocking all night last night." You go to pour the coffee in the sink but Sam swooped in and took the mug from your hand. "Sam Winchester, the savior of that disgusting drink."

Sam laughed. "So Dean, Y/n said you had someone over last night? Where is she now?"
"And, what if it wasn't a she?" You laughed.

"You two stop it," Dean commanded. "She left earlier this morning. I remembered that Y/n hates seeing my hook ups in the morning. I remember last time I ended getting a lecture in front of the girl."

"I didn't know Y/n gave you a lecture," Sam said sipping the coffee.

"Yeah because she came to wake me up for breakfast and the girl was there and insulted Y/n and Y/n got all up in her and my grill. I ain't doing that again." You and Sam started laughing your asses off. "Not funny. Y/n and you call me the dick." Dean defended himself.

Sam and you keep on laughing. After about a few minutes of you laughing your ass off and Dean's face being the color of a tomato you finally calmed down. "Anyway, I'm going to go out and get a few groceries." You stand in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Don' forget the pie." You scowled at Dean. "Hey, I deserve it. Pie!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." You walked out of the kitchen.

If you are from Spain comment! 

This is a shorter one. I got this off of a dialogue prompt. There are some funny ones on there. Just a disclaimer, I do actually drink coffee but with a butt ton of creamer. Hope you enjoyed the story! Please send more ideas my way. PLEEAAASSSEEE!!!! Writer's block sucks butt. Thank you for reading.