Going Home💙

2 days later..

LauraYesss finallyyy! Me and the twins get to go home today, Ross went back home yesterday to check on something

Laura
Yesss finallyyy! Me and the twins get to go home today, Ross went back home yesterday to check on something.. I don't know why?.. But he said it had something to do with our room., I finished packing up everything and Boo stayed up here with me last night so she's gonna help me with the twins.

Boo: You got everything?

Laura: Yeah, now I just have to carry these little ones out to the car, Could you carry their diaper bags?

Boo: Of course, Where are they?

Laura: *Points* Corner

Boo picks up the diaper bags as Laura picks up the carseats and begins walking out of the room, Boo follows behind her.. They walk past the lobby and finally make their way into the parking lot, Boo unlocks her car and sets the diaper bags on the floor, Laura slowly sets the babies in the car, Buckles them up and sits in the middle..

Ross
I feel so horrible for lying to laura about our room.. It's the twin's room I just finished it last night, It's amazing and I hope Laura likes it.. Speaking of laura she's calling me right now.

--Phone convo--

Ross: Hello?

Laura: Hey babe, We just left the hospital and we should be home real soon.

Ross: Okay, do you want anything to eat?

Laura: Yea, Just make chicken nuggets and fries

Ross: Okay I will, I Love you

Laura: I Love you More, Bye

...

Boo: You guys are seriously goals.

Laura: Why does everyone keep saying that?

Boo: Uhmm Hellooo because it's true!

Laura: *chuckles and rolls eyes* Whatever.

Boo: Laur? You okay..

Laura: Yeah.. Just kinda bummed.

Boo: Why, what's wrong?

Laura: Okay this is gonna sound rude but.. I think me and Ross are moving to fast in our relationship.. I mean we just had two babies and marriage is next..

Boo: Okay, Hun listen.. Yes you guys had babies but just because you had babies doesn't mean you have to get married right away. Plus you guys are going to be great parents and lovers, If you think that your moving to fast tell him, He'll understand and you guys will talk about it.

Laura: *Nods and smiles* Your right, Awww I wish I could hug you rn! You are seriously the best, I love you

Boo: Awweeee laur, I Love you too!