BABY SHOWER 2/2😊👶

Laura
It's been a couple of hours and I just finished my last plate of Pickles and mustard, Ross is talking to his family.. I'm really shy around his family but his uncle LOVES me! I decided to walk over and chat with them.. As I waddles over to them ross's uncle pulled me into a hug...

Phil: Heyyy there's my favorite niece!

Laura: *Giggles* Not yet!

Phil: *Looks at Ross and smirks* Whenever you decide to commit, I WANNA HELP PICK THE RING!

Laura: *blushes and looks away*

Sue: Phil! Give them some time jeez!

Phil: Oh come on! I'm teasing

Ross walks over to Laura and wraps his arm around her shoulder, Rubbing her hand..

Ross: Baby?

Laura: Yes?

Ross: You okay?

Laura: *smiles* I'm fine

Ross: Laura. (Gives her the look)

Laura: Babe im fine, I Promise.

Ross: I love you baby girl

Laura: I Love you too

Ross leans in and presses his lips onto hers, Laura smiles and kisses back.. Someone squeals really loud. They pull away and look over to see Boo jumping up and down..

Boo: EEKKKK YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEE!! OH MY GODDD! GET MARRIED ALREADY!

Laura: *chuckles* Oh my god, you're fangirling over me and my boyfriend.. You are crazy!

Boo: CAN'T HELP IT! YOU GUYS ARE SOO CUTEE!

Laura: AWWWW THANK YOUUU! EEEEEEEE!

Ross: *Mocks them* OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE, AWWW THANK YOUUU!!! EEEEEEEEE

Boo smacks him on the head, Laura starts cracking up, Ross holds his head and boo glares at ross..

Boo: I DARE YOU TO DO IT AGAIN!

Laura: Oooo you just owned!

Someone covers Laura's eyes from behind, Laura smiles and laughs...

??: Heyyy lauriee!

Laura pulls the hands away and turns around and smiles big, Wraps her into a tight hug!

Jake: Hey cutie miss me?

Laura: Jake?! Omg! I missed you so much!

Jake hugs her really tight and sways them back and forth, Ross is standing right there glaring at him.. Boo notices and elbows Ross..

Boo: Relax, He's just a friend

Ross: Why is hugging Laura and like that?

Boo: They used to date, In highschool.. But he moved away and Laura was so heartbroken..

Ross: *Feels sad* Oh. That sucks..

Boo: Yeah, but she's happy with you now and you guys are having babies, she's yours.

Ross smiles sadly and nods and walks outside, Sits on the porch and stares down at his feet thinking about Jake and Laura..

Meanwhile..

Laura
He's still so cute. Never changed a bit..  Me and him caught up a bit and it still feels like we're in highschool, So happy together and love... Wait what?.. Where's ross? Ahh never mind he's probably socializing with everyone, I look over in the corner and see boo and Max talking but boo's face is not the same, I waddle around over there and them...