(SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Laura
Today is my Babe's birthday and Eekk me and stormie planned a surprise birthday party for him... Oh my godd this shirt is soo comfy! Wait.. Back to Ross okay so I know he said he doesn't like huge parties but his family and friends are going to be there so It's going to be amazing, I Just finished making his Stack of pancakes and his bacon and eggs, I love making him breakfast.. I walk upstairs and walk into our room and crawl ontop of him and give him sooo many kisses..

Ross: *Groans* Babe stop

Laura: Come onnn! It's your birthday!

Ross opens his eyes and sits up and rest his hands on her butt..

Laura: You are seriously so adorable

Ross: *Smiles* I know

Laura leans down and presses her lips onto his, Ross smiles through the kiss and kisses back deepening the kiss..

Laura pulls away and looks at him..

Laura: God I'm so lucky I have you

Ross rolls over and slowly caresses her face, Laura smiling and giggling..

(SOON GUYS SOON!😭😩)

Ross pecks her lips and gets off of her,while Laura slowly gets up..

Laura: Come downstairs lover boy

Ross: Okay I'll be down in a minute

Laura: *Walks downstairs* SOPHIE!

Sophie stops eating the pancakes and looks down..

Laura: Great. Now I have nothing for daddy..

Ross walks downstairs and walks over to laura, Laura looks at him and sighs..

Laura: Well. There goes breakfast..

Ross: Hey. It's okay, I'll be fine

Laura: I'm sorry.. I didn't think she would eat them.

Ross: Baby girl it's fine, I Promise