Napa Valley Day 2/ Winery and Baby Talk

Laura
It's day 2 in Napa Valley and today is going to be a winery tour and then maybe a little shopping, I don't know it depends... Me and Ross are texting each other and I seriously miss him alot...

I sat my phone down and got up and got dressed, It's a casual day so casual clothing, My black bralet with a pair of shorts and my black heels, I decided to wear earrings today, I haven't worn them in forever!!

Ross
I think im gonna go hang with the guys today, There's another race and I might enter and Laura doesn't have to know... Maybe I'll get laid tonight.. KIDDING I WOULD NEVER!! If Daija heard me say that... MY WHOLE ASS WOULD BE GRASS...

Kendall
It suckss that me and kylie have to leave napa... But it was amazing and I had a great time.. Like Oh my gosh. Me and Kylie have to leave because we're releasing a bikini line and a clothing line so we have to go to Paris and take photos for the bikini line, Laura is going to really upset but she doesn't understand..

Kendall and Kylie walk into the kitchen and sit on the counter, Laura walks in the kitchen and looks at them with a weird face...

Laura: Why are you guys acting weird?

Kylie: We have some news...

Laura: Oh. Uhm.. ok? What's the news?

Kylie: We have to leave soon.

Laura: Oh. Ok and why?

Kendall: We have to fly out to Paris and take photos for the clothing and bikini line

Laura: Okay. Whatever you guys can go have fun in Paris I get it im super annoying and I don't know alot about fashion.. sorry I wasted my fucking life on two models who are so stuck up.

Laura walks into daija's room and slams the door shut, daija looks up from her phone and sits up and looks at Laura..

Daija: Heyy what's wrong? You look pissed off.

Laura: I am.. Kendall and Kylie are leaving soon..

Daija: Why?

Laura: They have to go to paris and take photos for their bikini and clothing line..

Daija: Those Bitches are finally starting to show their true colors, It may sound crazy but it's true.

Later... They left the house and they are walking downtown and going into stores, they walk into this weird one it had modern stuff in it, Laura was walking itty bitty newborn shoes...

Laura: God this is too cutee, I want to be a mom now

Daija: Awww it's ok laur, you'll be a mom someday just you wait

Laura: I know and thanks

Daija: Your welcome, wanna go somewhere else or back home?

Laura: We can go back, I'm kinda tired and I need a nap.

Daija: Okay, come on

They drive back to the house they are staying at, Laura gets out immediately and walks in and jumps on her bed and falls asleep..

3 hours later..
Laura wakes up and walks into the living room and sees daija on the couch watching a movie...

Daija: Well Good morning sleepyhead. Auctally it's not even morning anymore

Laura: *Sits down* I slept good and I had this amazing dream, I Was waiting for Ross to come home from work and I found out I was pregnant and when I told him he was soo happy and he cried happy tears, After that we found out we were having a boy and we spoiled him so much

Daija: Awww Laur I know how much you want a baby, You'll get your baby and you'll spoil it forever

Laura: *Giggles* Awww thanks boo, I Love you

Daija: I Love you too

Sorryyy Guyssss but I updated lemme know what you thinkkk, I Love youuu❤❤