Hesss Backkkk -.-

Laura
I can't see shit.. The last thing I remember was that Ross came home.. I think... I Look around and see that I'm tied to a pole and I have nothing on except a white long shirt... I hear someone coming so being me I yell for help...

Laura: HELPPP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Jacob walks over to Laura and chuckles and tilts his head to the side staring at her...

Jacob: Aww. It's okay Laura your safe

Laura: Jacob?.. W-where am I? What Happened?!

Jacob: I brought you here, I told you I'd be back princess.. Now we can all be together..

Laura: WHERE'S ROSS?!

Jacob: *Looks at his watch* He should be here real soon..

Suddenly three guys come in dragging a bloody Ross in the warehouse, Laura looks down and starts crying..

Random guy: He's injured really bad boss, what now?

Jacob walks over to Ross and starts punching him in the stomach, Ross coughs up blood and screams in pain..

Laura: STOP HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED LET HIM GO!

Jacob looks over at Laura and winks and Looks at Ross and starts pouring gasoline on his body.. Laura screams louder..

Ross: *looks at laura* It's ok...

Laura: *sobbing uncontrollably* R-rosss N-no

Jacob: You guys are crazy..

Ross stands up and pushes Jacob on the floor while Jacob falls Ross dashes over to Laura and starts to untie her..

Jacob: *Grabs Ross and slams him backwards*

Laura: ROSS!

Ross slowly crawls towards a wall and rests there while Jacob is recovering.. Ross crawls over to Jacob and starts punching him in the face..

Laura: *smiles a bit*

Some random guy unties laura and starts carrying her out of the warehouse..

Ross: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY!

Random guy turns around and drops Laura to the ground hard.. Laura starts shaking and looks down and sees blood on her shirt..

Laura: *whispers* No

Ross grabs a baseball bat and starts hitting Jacob, Jacob groans in pain and finally passes out... Ross wipes his mouth and starts limping over to Laura..

Ross: *sits next to laura* Baby?

Laura: *Holding her tummy* Ross..

Laura eyes start to get heavy and her tummy began to bleed more and more..

Ross: *whispers* Laura.. Wake up come on we gotta get outta here

Ross shakes Laura lightly, Nothing. Ross lifts her shirt up and sees the blood and removes his shirt and ties his shirt around her huge belly..

Ross: Baby seriously stop, wake up please!

Suddenly cops come running in and Ross lays his head on Laura's and starts crying hard..

Cop #1: SIR ARE YOU OKAY?!

Ross: MY GIRLFRIEND NEEDS A HOSPITAL!

Cop #2: Sir please calm down.. Everything is goin-