Car Shop Part 2

Laura's pov. Me and Blondie go off the rode, dirt road aweee shit, I cant drive in the dirt, ughhh! well I guess I should speed up faster, The finish line is like two miles away from here anyway, I sped up faster until I past Blondie, I come across a wide turn, I drift the car, making it turn then I push the nitro button, next thing I know the car goes faster, I look at the speedometer there's no way im going 120 mph, oh well whatever, I look up and see the finshline, I speed through the finish line then turn my car around, while I wait for lynch, oh there he is finally...., he pulls up and gets out, people are cheering me on, crowding me, You did it Laura, end of pov.

Ross: *walks up to Laura* Wow. Uhm I take back what I said about you earlier, sorry.

Laura: *smiles a bit* Apology accepted.

Ross: *hands Laura the keys* here you go.

Laura: *shakes head* Nah. I was just teasing ya, you keep your car.

Ross: Really? Thank You.

Laura: Hey, that's what friends are for.

??: Babe let's go.

Laura: Jacob im coming, jeez!

Ross: *hugs Laura's waist* bye Laur, nice race.

Laura: *hugs back* Thanks.

Ross stares at Laura as she walks over to her car as Laura's boyfriend grab her and starts making out, Ross looks away and walks away....

--Later on with Laura--
Laura's pov. Ugh I hate my boyfriend literally, he's not what you all think he is, he just acts like that in public, but when were at home, it's like hell for me, I just got out of the shower and I wipe myself off, I look on the towel and see a whole bunch of makeup stains from my body, why do I have makeup on my body, I had to wear makeup so nobody sees my bruises and scars..., end of pov.

Jacob: *Bangs on the door* Bitch hurry up in there!

Laura: *wraps towel around body and opens the door and looks away from him*

Jacob: No that's what I like to see. *wraps arms around her waist*

Laura: *still looking away from him*

Jacob: *puts a hand on her butt and squeezes very hard*

FROM THIS Point ON IF YOUR 13 AND UNDER I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT READING THIS.

Laura: *moans in pain*

Jacob: *Trails his fingers down her body*

Laura: *scared*

Jacob: *smirks*What's the matter laur? You too scared im going to hurt you, bitch.

Laura: *gets angry at him, slaps him on the cheek hard*

Jacob: *holds his face and smiles at her*you think that's gonna stop me?

Laura: *trys to escape*

Jacob: *pushes her onto the bed* C'mon.

Laura: *kicking her feet* No!

Jacob:Oh yes. *unwraps her towel and throws it on the ground*

A/N:Guys He basically Raped her.... :(

1:30 am....
Laura's pov. I Look next to me and see jacob peacefully sleeping, its time to leave forever, Get away from this monster.... I Slowly get up and walk into the bathroom and examine my bruises on my chest, stomach.. I sigh and look over to my right and see a piggy bank, I open the piggy bank and grab all the money, I walk out and go over to the dresser, grab a hoodie and zip it up, suddenly I look into the mirror, he's sitting up confused , he's staring at me, end of pov.