Halloween 3/3

Ross
I don't want to lose her I don't want to lose her that's all I can think about right now Like honestly she's literally the best thing that's ever happened to me and I Don't want to lose her. If I lose her then I won't be happy anymore I'll just be sad. And lonely.. And heartbroken.

Laura
I just pulled up to the apartment and I just sat there thinking.. What if he moved my boxes what if we break up? I don't want anything like that to happen.. I Love him so much and I think that if anything happened I would probably die. Honestly I would.
I open the car door and I shut it. Then I opened the Main apartment door and I walked downstairs and I unlocked our apartment door and when I walk in. Everything was Trashed. The house was destroyed. My flower vase was destroyed.. I Turn around and started to walk out until I heard his sweet. Soothing voice

Fuck.

Ross: *whispers* Laura?

Laura: *Turns around* Uhm. H-hey

Ross: Hi. What are you doing here?

Laura: I came back home to you ross, To Us. I don't know where you want me to go but even if I lose you today I'm not leaving. You've given me so much and I'm So sorry about early. I Miss you and I Can't sleep at all. I'm worried about you.

Ross: Laura I never said I wanted you to leave at all. I just needed time to think about you know the whole situation with me. I Love you Laura and I Couldn't Think, Eat, sleep without you, You are my Number one Priority and That's what you will always be. I Miss you and I Don't want you to ever leave again.

Laura: I Promise that I will never leave you ross, I Love you too

Ross walks up to Laura and cups her face and presses his lips onto hers... Laura smiles into the kiss.. They pull away and rest their foreheads against eachother.

Laura: *Whispers* I Love You.

Ross: I Love You Too.

Laura: Do you think we could talk about this?

Ross: *Smirks* We could.. Or we could do something else

Laura: What do you mean something else?

Ross: Oh don't act like you don't know.

He lifts her up and carries her to their bedroom.. He playfully throws her on the bed and Crawls ontop of her.

Laura: *Giggles and sits up* No not tonight, Tonight I just wanna talk to you and get to know you a little more.

Ross: *Playfully pouts and looks down*

Laura: *Squeals* Aww Oh my gosh Ross, You look so cuteee

Ross: Pwease Wauraaa

Laura: *Sighs* Okay but after that. We are going to talk.

Ross: Yayyy. Now lay down.

Laura lays back down and smiles up at ross.. Ross leans in and Presses his lips onto hers, He pulls away and starts sucking on her neck, Laura lets out a little moan, Ross starts to suck on her sweet spot and Laura's moans get louder.

Ross: *Bites her Neck*

Laura: *Moans and Giggles* Stopp your not a vampire

Ross: But what if I am?

They go back to making out and Things got carried away and One thing lead to another and.... BAM THEY HAD SEX.

8 Hours later...

Ross
I think sex wore her out, She's sleeping peacefully in my arms, Our clothes are literally all over the floor and our legs are tangled up together. I'm so glad we made up, I began to play with her strands of hair. It felt so amazing to have her in my arms again, She begins to stir in her sleep... I Think she's awake. Yup her beautiful eyes flutter open and she gives me the cutest smile ever.

Ross: Good morning beautiful

Laura: *Lifts her head up* Morning? Is it really morning??

Ross: *chuckles* No its like midnight.

Laura: Oh. Well damn. Sex was amazing.

Ross: Especially with you.

Laura: *Yawns* Can we eat something?

Ross: Yes we can eat, I'm not gonna let you starve.

Ross sits up and grabs his boxers and slips them on, Then he throws on a pair of basketball shorts, he walks into the kitchen and opens the cabinets.

Laura grabs her underwear and slips them on, She grabs one of Ross's t-shirts and slips that on, She walks out of the room and walks into the kitchen while stretching.

Sophie: *Barks and runs up to Laura*

Laura: *smiles and picks her up* Aww did i wake you?

Sophie: *licks her face*

Laura: Your so cutee I wanna hold you forever.

Sophie: *Growls at ross*

Laura: Damn She's mad at you

Ross turns around and smiles at Laura and sophie

Ross: She's not mad She's hungry I didn't feed her today

Laura: Ross why? Cmon babes mommy will feed you

Laura opens the cabinet and grabs the puppy food and pours it in Sophie's bowl. Sophie barks and runs over to her bowl and starts munching away..

Laura: I'm Hungry. What are you going to make?

Ross: I was just going to make a pizza

Laura: Okay I'll be in living room catching up on my shows.

Ross: *Playfully rolls his eyes*

Goodnight guysss