Ring Pops and Vodka Shots

I'm just taking a break from the whole story plot line to write some requested one shots k?

Requested by @ChasingElizabeth

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dani's POV

"But Daniiii can I has just one more drrink?" Sam whined, slurring each word as he said them.

He was drunk as hell, but I had to admit, it was hilarious.

"Nope. You've had at least three whiskeys and two shots of vodka along with that! Looks like it's time for us to head back to the motel." I said, holding back a few giggles. We were at a bar/arcade just down the street from the motel we were staying in. Sam had somehow convinced me to go there because we both needed some time away from Dean and Laura. Besides, they said that they needed some alone time... enough said.

"Jjjust one morrre game!" Sam protested.

"Fine. But just one and then we need to get you some sleep. And maybe a shower," I muttered the last part. Sam looked around at the many machines bearing the names of old games that looked as if they were first used in Bible times. Pac Man, Tetris, a deer shooting game, an old photo booth, a pin ball machine, one of those claw games where you try to fish out a stuffed animal or something, and many others.

Sam stood up abruptly, steadied himself, and swaggered over to the claw game. He sat himself down and looked in his pockets for a quarter. Realizing he didn't have one, he flashed me his signature puppy dog look, and I handed him a quarter from my wallet. He inserted the coin, and started playing the game. I walked back to my seat at the bar and looked at the messages on my phone.

Five quarters and half an hour later, I looked up from my phone to see Sam standing in front of me holding something behind his back.

"Dani hi umm can we go in the photo boothhh real quick? This will be thhhe lllast one I prrrromise!" He giggled.

"Sure Sammy, but after this we need to go to bed. It's getting really late."

Sam giggled and took my hand. He lead me to the photo booth and we climbed inside. As we sat down, Sam put two quarters in the slot and put a sixty second timer on the camera.

"Dani," Sam said, tiredly.

"Yes Sammy?" I asked, wondering what drunk Sam would say next.

He pointed at me with his finger, "Will you,"

"Do me," he pointed at himself, "A gigantic super-duper big favor?"

"Sure," I giggled.

"Will you," he pointed to me, "Marry me?"

He pointed to himself with the most adorable 'can-we-buy-a-puppy?' face expression that would make you want to buy that kid all the puppies in the world. He pulled out a Ring-Pop that me must have won in the claw game. Just as he pulled out the ring, the camera in the machine flashed, taking our picture.

"Sam, I-I well I just," I stumbled over the words.

"I-is that a yess?" Sam questioned, looking at me with a hopeful expression.

"It's a hell yes!" I cried, tackling Sam in a hug. The camera flashed again. When we pulled apart he looked like he had just won the lottery.

"I llovve you so much Dannni!" Sam said excitedly.

"I love you too, Sammy," I giggled.

Sam leaned in and we both kissed, him tasting like whiskey and I, wearing my Ring Pop. He was mine and I was his.

We didn't seem to notice the camera flash a third time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I had so much fun writing this. Thank you so much @ChasingElizabeth for suggesting the idea! If you have any opinions on this or would like to request a one shot idea, feel free to comment or message me with anything you want to say to me!

I appreciate constructive criticism and all that jazz so don't hesitate to tell me! I always want to know what to do to make my writing better!

Thank you again for 2.2k reads and 40 votes. It means more than you know.

I am on a holiday so I will try to write more!

Ta ta!

-cakeandcarrots01