*steps up to stage and takes deep breath*

Ok. Holy motherfreakinggosh. First of all, I just wanna say that I'm sorry *gives everyone apology cookies* for being a booty and not updating. There aren't any excuses except for my own inability to remember and follow routine. I know how much you all have read and supported this, and probably though I went all dani on you and disappeared. The truth is, I SUCKSUCKSUCK at keeping up with things. It's like when you're like "imma start flossing" and then you do it one night and never do it again. Get what I mean? Also, I haven't been really up to date on supernatural *prepares for incoming storm of thrown vegetables* and I'm not really one who watches supernatural. Call me a fake fan all you want. I know. I'm also sorry that I died on you. I came back today, and almost went into a state of shock. 19K READS. I was so happy I screamed for like 2 minutes and made my dog dance with me /).- So I'm not sure if I'll continue this story on here. I'm seriously so sorry for it, but my disinterest is a little too much for it. If you want to suggest anything or ask/talk, I'm right here. To stay this time. I can't promise anything, but I can assure you that I'm just gonna be right here, chillin wit ma pizza.

All my love
cakeandcarrots01