Heat Of The Moment

Warning: VERY SHORT IK OK BUT I TRIED :3

'I never meant to be so be so bad to you-'

The familiar lyrics blasted out of the impala's speaker. We were all driving in the impala, going to Michigan for a case. Dean, being his usual self, decided to blast the radio during the 4 hour ride. It was about 11:30 in the afternoon, and we really hadn't gotten any good sleep. So here we all were, sitting in the car, trying our best to put up with each other.

"Dude can you please not play that song? You know what happened with it!" Sam exclaimed, obviously irritated.

"Sammy. You know the rules," Dean yelled over the music, "and what are they again?"

Sam sighed, "Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole."

"Wait," Laura interrupted, "What's the deal with the song?"

Dean glanced at Sam, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Oh that? Sam just got stuck in an endless loop of Tuesdays that all started with this song." Dean answered.

I looked from one brother to the other and laughed. "You're kidding."

"Nope," Sam admitted.

"But come on Sam! It's Asia!" Laura whined, trying to annoy Sam for the fun of it.

"Now THAT'S what I like to hear!" Dean yelled.

Dean turned up the radio even louder and sang along to the song in the funniest voices we could pull off.

"IT WAS THE HEEEEEAT OF THE MOMENT; TELLING ME WHAT YOUR HEART MEANT; THE HEEEAT OF THE MOMENT SHOWN IN YOUR EEEEEEYES!"

We burst out laughing, and even Sam laughed with us. For the rest of the car ride, we sang along with the radio at the top of our lungs.