Alone

A/N: Before you start reading this, I give you all full permission to throw your rotten tomatoes and pies at me for not updating in such a long time. That's all I'm going to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dani's POV:

I was tired. I was freezing. I was hungry.

I was alone.

Here I was, bag in hand, walking down a deserted road, completely and utterly heartbroken. Just days ago I felt safe and secure. So much for love I guess.

I didn't remember where I went or what I had been doing in those seemingly endless two days, but I could feel the dried mascara on my cheek, indicating I cried countless times. I hadn't slept or eaten. And I didn't know where the hell I was going. I just needed to get out. Out of my old life. Out of his life. Out of my mind.

And to top it all off?

I had no one.

Dean's POV:

Laura's infectious laughter filled the interior of the impala as her whole body shook in her fit of giggles. We had just came back from our night on the town, first to a bar and, after had Laura repeatedly begged me, a bowling alley. She was laughing now because she had been reminded of when I almost got kicked out for literally kicking the bowling ball down the lane. I had to admit; we were both a tiny bit drunk.

"I just can't believe you did that!" Laura laughed.

"Well, you know me. Nothing short of a complete jackass." I said, chuckling at her almost tripping over her own feet as she got out of the car.

We finally got back to out motel room which was, conveniently for Laura's drunk state, on the ground level. I took the key of the room out of my keys, twisted them in the lock, and opened the door.

I swear to God, it looked like all hell had broken loose.

There were clothed on the floor, furniture scattered all over the room, and none other than Sam Winchester, sitting cross legged on the floor, sobbing like no other person could be capable of. Gasps and whimpers rocked his body and made him tremble with in agony.

"What the holy hell-" I started. Sam looked up at me with tear stained cheeks and an expression on his face that I hadn't seen since he found out that our mom died when he was old enough. I looked around the room and-

Wait a damn second-

"Sam, where's Dani?" I questioned, hoping that he would answer that she just went to go get food, went to a bar, something other than-

"Sh-she's g-gone," he stammered. "I- it's all m-my fault!" He got up abruptly and started to punch the wall violently. I rushed over to him to try and hold him back.

"It's all my fault!" He roared, "I let her go-God WHY DID I DO THAT! I should have protected her!"

"Laura, go into the bathroom and run the cold water over a towel!" I shouted over Sam's screams. I managed to sit him on the bed and bind his hands. He was still delirious after what had reminded him of what happened. Laura rushed back into the room with the cold towel and got him to lay down. Sam was sweating and mumbled things like "My fault...She's gone....I let her go..."

"Sam," I started, using the calmest voice I could manage at this point.

"D-Dani left me...ch-cheated on me when she was possessed..... My fault..... I hit her...... I let her slip away..." Sam said between gasps for air. I looked at Laura who was stroking Sam's cheek to calm him down.

"He's hysterical with this. We have to find Dani. Sam?" I turned my attention back to Sam, "Did Dani say where she was headed?"

"N-no.... Just g-goodbye....." He trailed off, sleep soon taking over his body.

"Do you have any idea where Dani could be? I should call her cell."

"Dean," Laura started.

"I think I have her cell..."

"Dean"

"Does Sam have it-"

"DEAN!"

I looked up from my cell phone at Laura, who was looking at something with an alarmed expression. I followed her gaze and tried to suppress a gasp. On the table, I could see a bloodstain that was on the edges and then on the floor. It was as if someone had pushed another person into that table and sent that other persons body into the table, and them collapsing on the rug. Laura then looked toward the wall, which had an outline of a person, created with, you guessed it, blood.

"Oh my God," whispered Laura. She burst into tears and I rushed to her and held her.

"Shh," I said, attempting to steady my voice, "Everything will be fine. It- it has to be..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sooo, did you guys like it! I tried to make a little plot line here! Anywhale, SOME ONE SHOTS IM WRITING AND WILL WRITE ARE NOT ALONG THIS PLOT. Don't worry, there's fluffy fluff coming soon. I promise.

But I cannot do this alone.

If you want a requested one shot (no personalized ones, sorry :/ ) of Dani and Sam or any cute Sam moments, COMMENT OR MESSGE ME PLEASE. I CANNOT POSSIBLY BE CREATIVE ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH DIFFERENT ONE SHOTS EACH TIME. I NEED YOU GUYS.

And one other thing: I know that I've been neglecting the duties I have, as the author, to entertain you, the reader. So please please please with pig'n a pokes on top, give me ideas!

Oh and ps: I will try to upload a new one shot each week, if that's alright with you? Yes? Ok.

and p.p.s: I JUST HIT 1.5K ON SAM WINCHESTER ONE SHOTS ASDFGHJKL. I know that it only 1,500 reads but when I found out that people were actually reading my stories, I literally was as hysterical as Sam was in this chapter. I think I freaked a couple people out.

I was at a restaurant.

*self-five in the distance*

No seriously though you guys give me *insert jennamarbles voice* the warm nippy tinkles. :)

I need to stop its 1:25 am.

YOLO right?

Turn down for what?

What are you even doing.

Just

no

I should go now sorry for all that :)

llama llama llama llama

oh my gosh have I been doing this for the past 5 minutes wow world record for being the lamest person at this hour.

nvm the people of tumblr earned that award

Ok bedtime for real tho

Psych I ain't leavin

I need a life where can I get one

Ok I'm out bye ma people

I would say Bonsoir but oops too late

Ta ta for now