Chapter 27

A week has passed from the date and I moved into the pack house again. Blake had this wonderful (not) idea of training me incase of any attacks. I know that this is the most sensible thought any Alpha should do. We still haven't started but I'm dreading the day we will.

I literally just woke up, when someone, cough Blake cough, barges into the room. "Up! It's time for your training!" He says and practically pulls me out of the comforts of my bed. Yes, I might be in shape and all, and mind you I do know how to fight, I'm just not in the mood.

"Blake! I'm tired," I whined to him barely keeping up straight.

"I don't care, come on freshen up, get dressed and let's go!" He exclaimed excitedly.

I glared at him but walked past him to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then washed my face, and then I entered my walk-in closet, be jelly, and took out my black sports bra and gray sweatpants. I pulled my hair back in a high messy ponytail and put on my black Nike running shoes.

I skipped down the stairs and took an apple and headed outside to the backyard where a lot of pack members were stretching, some were running, and some were just talking and laughing

I skipped down the stairs and took an apple and headed outside to the backyard where a lot of pack members were stretching, some were running, and some were just talking and laughing. I walked over to where Blake was standing along with Caleb, Evan and Ethan. Evan looked up and wolf whistled.

"Hot damn, what are your intentions exactly?" He said and I laughed. Blake turned around and his eyes widened.

"I second that," he said while checking me out.

I smirked and started jogging lightly around. 10 mins or so passed and Blake called me. "Jazzy! Come on we're starting," he said and I walked over to them.

You see the thing you didn't know, that basically my whole life I've been taking self defence classes. So in other words, I could kick some ass. I grinned to myself and walked over to him.

"This is Carl, he's the head fighter around here and he'll be showing you some basic moves of self defence, Carl, this is your Luna, Jasmine, take care of her," Blake said and walked away. I smiled at Carl.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said while shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Luna," he said.

"Oh please, call me Jazzy, Luna is way too formal for me," I said laughing.

"Well then, Jazzy, let's start simple. We'll do a few stretches first then I'll show you some basic moves on how to defend yourself," he said and I nodded. "Ok so big breath in..." He said and we began stretching.

After 10 mins of stretching, he told me the basics of self defence, that I already know, and we took our starting positions. He suddenly lunged at me and in a split second I was on the floor. I widened my eyes, I mean I'm fine I'm good, but could I take werewolves?

"Lesson number 1: never let your mind wander off in the middle of a fight." He said and I huffed and accepted his outstretched hand and got up. This time I kept my eyes on him and my mind clear. When he lunged, with his back bent may I add, I jumped up and flipped over his back and landed behind him. Then I quickly kicked his legs from behind and watched as they gave out at the sudden force and crashed to the ground.

"Lesson number 2: never give your back to your attacker." I said smirking. He turned around quickly and looked at me wordlessly.

"Lesson number 3: never underestimate a girl." I said looking at him as he got up and bowed his head.

"That was awesome!" Carl said enthusiastically.

I heard claps all around, I looked up and found that everyone who was training stopped and were watching us. I looked at Blake, and saw that he had the biggest smile on his face and his eyes shone with pride. I smiled, blushing deeply at the attention.

"Dayum, Jazzy, where'd you learn how to do that?" Evan came over to me, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I laughed and walked with him over to Blake.

"I've been taking self defence classes my whole life, guess it paid off," I said smiling at the both them.

Blake didn't say anything just pulled me from Evan and kissed me deeply. I blushed but kissed him back nonetheless. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine smiling brightly.

"That was amazing." He said and I chuckled.

"Thanks, I try," I said laughing.

"Ok let's continue, Jazzy," I heard Carl call me back and I waved to Blake and went back to Carl. We spent the rest of the day with Carl teaching me new techniques I didn't know, with food breaks throughout of course, and I was starving.

Blake left an hour or so ago and I was left with Carl. "Ok, Jazzy, I know you're hungry, but we're almost done so bear with me," he pleaded and I nodded and focused. We finally finished, then we walked back to the pack house, talking along the way and laughing.

Once we reached the door, I smelled food and my stomach growled. I barged in quickly, ignored Blake, who was the one who opened the door, and straight into the kitchen and put myself a huge plate and grabbed a Cola and sat at the table and began devouring the plate.

Blake and Carl just happened to enter when I was stuffing my face, and they both laughed at me. They both grabbed a plate and sat next to me and began eating as well. I finished and grabbed seconds, yes that's how hungry I was.

"Damn, babe, you eat more than most werewolves I know," Blake said and stared me astonished, "is it weird if I say that just makes me love you even more?" He said and I chuckled and shook my head since my mouth was full.

I swallowed and looked at him, "Food is my number one; you can't seperate us." I tell him and continue eating. I finished and put myself some dessert and sat with them until they were done.

"Thank you, Carl, so much for today I really needed that," I tell him smiling, "anytime, Jazzy, we'll do it again sometime." He said and when he was done he excused himself and left.

I stood up and started picking up the plates to rinse them off and put them in the dish washer. I finished, wiped my hand, and turned around to find Blake staring at me.

"I'm really proud of you," he said and I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, you are amazing," he said and pulled me in, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Come on I need a shower and sleep." I said and he laughed and picked me up and took me upstairs.

I took a long, hot shower, and sighed deeply when I got out. I quickly put on my pyjamas and jumped next to Blake on the bed and buried myself in him. "You cold?" He asked and I nodded shivering and he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my arms up and down. I sighed, already feeling my body warm up. I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thank you," I told him sighing in delight.

"Anything for you, My Love." He said and pulled the sheets over us.

"Goodnight, Blake,"

"Goodnight, Jazzy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Picture above of who we imagine being Carl)