Chapter 9

Jasmine's POV

"So, is there something we can do in this large house?" I asked Blake. We have been sitting in the living room for the past 10 mins and I was bored out of my mind.

"We can go for a swim if you'd like?" Blake offered and my eyes lit up.

"Yes! But, I don't have a swimsuit," I said pouting. Blake rolled his eyes at my antics and got up pulling me along with him.

"Emma!" He called out and I heard footsteps running down the stairs. A gorgeous girl appeared in view; she had long blonde hair that reached to her waist and piercing green eyes. She squealed when she saw me.

"OMG! I finally get to meet you! Hi! I'm Emma this doofus' sister!" she said grinning making me grin back. She looked so excited and hyper, which made me like her.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine, but call me Jazzy," I told her.

"Yes, Blake?" She turns to her brother. She seems the same age as me.

"Can you please give Jazzy something to swim in? She doesn't have extra clothes," he asked Emma and she smiled brightly. She was adorable!

"Of course! Come on," she took my hand and ran back upstairs. We reached what I guess was her room.

"Cool room! I love it!" I told her in a voice full of enthusiasm

"Thanks, so, I guess you're my size. How old are you?"

"I'm 18, you?"

"Perfect! I'm 19. Not a huge gap, you're just so tiny though!" she goes to the direction of her closet and picks up three bikinis. I don't mind bikinis since I wear them almost all the time. "Ok, would you choose this, this, or this?" she asked and I picked the tropical blue one. I love blue and green.

"I love that one!"

"Oh, you can wear these as well because I know my flirty twin brother won't leave you alone." She says handing me a top and shorts.

"You're Evan's twin?"

"He already met you I see," she told me with a wink, which made me giggle and nod.

I headed to the bathroom to change. I put on a spaghetti strap crochet cami top with blue cut out denim shorts over my bikini. The clothes fit me perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Emma sitting on her bed.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" She told me honestly. I smiled at her and gave her a quick 'thanks'.

We walked down the stairs and into the living room, where we saw Blake and Evan. They were having an intense conversation and snapped their heads towards our direction. Blake stared at me with a half-opened mouth. However, Evan being himself, he wolf whistled. Blake snapped his head towards Evan and growled at him.

"I swear to God Evan, you try to hit on my mate one more time," he started, but we all knew what he will say if he continued.

I blushed furiously and looked at my feet. I felt a hand touch mine and I looked up finding Blake.

"Let's go," he whispered in my ear.

"You guys want to come?" I asked Emma and Evan

"Nah! We're good here." Emma answered the same time Evan said, "I'd love to swim with such a beau-" but Emma pulled Evan away before he could continue.

We walked for a couple of minutes in silence until a huge swimming pool came in view. I squealed the second I saw the pool and ran towards it. Blake chuckled at my childish actions but followed me anyways.

He took his shirt off giving me a full view of his abs. He was wearing black swimming shorts that hung low to his waist. Did I mention how built he was? Yesterday, I was too confused to check him out. Don't judge. Come on, a wolf miraculously became a human being.

I found two chairs beside each other and quickly took off my top and shorts and was about to jump when a hand circled around my waist.

"You can't expect me to leave you alone when you're looking like that, can you?" Blake's voice whispered in my ear making me shiver and my cheeks were on fire. He knew what to say in order to make me blush.

He picked me up from my waist effortlessly and kept me in the air for a few seconds while I was wiggling my legs and screaming. He eventually let go of me, in the water.

I heard him jump in next to me and the water splashed and covered the whole pool. I opened my eyes staring into his emerald ones when he floated back on the surface.

I splashed water at him as soon as he was next to me and quickly swam to his direction and ducked his head under the water.

We continued swimming for an hour, or so. We got up when we realized that we're hungry. We walked up the stairs of the pool into the direction of the chairs until I heard a voice.

"Oh, boy!" I turned to the direction of the voice to find the one and only Evan. Why am I not surprised? "Hello, hot stuff," he greeted me, still checking me out.

"Really Evan? Again?" I asked him, rolling my eyes and put on my shorts only leaving my top on the chair.

"You can stay like that, you know. I wouldn't mind," he said with a smirk not leaving his face.

"I recommend you shut the hell up, Evan! I will kick your ass if you don't disappear from my view right now!" Blake shouted at Evan.

Evan put his hands in his pockets and walked slowly to the direction of the pack house. He was clearly not affected by Blake's outburst.

"Your brother really is something," I told Blake laughing.

"So, you're enjoying him flirting?" He asked clearly hurt by my statement. I didn't mean it like that, but he took it in the wrong way.

"What? No. I swear not. It's kind of irritating because it's too much."

"Are you sure? My brother is close to your age and flirts non-stop."

"Of course I'm sure. If you don't believe me, listen to this," I cleared my throat and made sure I meant what I'm going to say. I did mean it, "I, soon to be Luna, Jasmine Thomas, accept you, Blake Hunter, as my mate."

He stared at me clearly amused with wide eyes and a huge grin on his face. I felt proud that I was the reason for that grin. I felt honored and most importantly, I felt loved.

Picture of Jasmine's outfit to the pool!!

Edited