Chapter 11

Jasmine's POV

I stared at him in awe trying to process what he said. After knowing a little about the werewolf lifestyle,  I knew this was important to him and this pack. He was looking at me nervously and I grinned. 

"Yes! Ofcourse!" I said and got so excited that I jumped and hugged him in a bone-crushing hug making us fall to the ground. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face and I didn't want to.

"You do not know how happy I am to hear you say that," he said and pulled me in for a quick kiss. We got of off the ground and sat on a bench nearby and he wrapped his arms around me. "What will your parents think?"

"My parents and I aren't on the best terms right now. We got into an argument and well, things didn't end up so good. I think being away from them for a while would be a good thing to clear my mind and all," I told him shifting my gaze to the ground. He grabbed my chin bringing my gaze to his as a tear ran down my face.

"Jazzy..." he said and pulled me on his lap. I silently cried in his chest missing my parents and sad about how it all unfolded. "It's ok to cry, love, let it all out. I will always be here for you no matter what, always," he told me and gave me a soft kiss making me smile.

"You just reminded me of Harry Potter," I said smiling and he chuckled. God, I'm such a party-pooper.

"Now that's the Jazzy I know and love," he told me and I stared at him.

"Love?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Jasmine Thomas, I love you. I am deeply in love with you from the moment I saw you. I know that was two days ago and all, and I don't expect you to say it back because I know it's too much for you, but I need you to know that I will always be by your side, always," He told me softly grinning. I laughed and hugged him tightly.

"Again?" I said chuckling because one: He just told me he loved me and I'm happy and two: he just quoted my favorite book.

"I'm trying to be a good mate and here you are, spoiling everything," He said pouting.

"I'm sorry, it's just-" I burst out laughing because he's so cute when he pouts.

After moments, I calmed down and took a look at my phone seeing that it was 8:00 PM already.

"I think I should go home to tell my parents and pack my things." To be honest, I didn't want to leave him, but I had to. No matter what happened, they're still my parents.

"Do you have to? It's going to be boring without you," He whined like a little kid, but I was too disappointed to laugh at his childish actions.

"I know, but I need to go back home."

"Fine, but I'll pick you up tomorow at noon."

"You don't know where I live, though."

"I'll come with you now and go home as a wolf," he shrugged and took my hand in his leading us to my car.

I drove us back home and sighed when I saw my parents' car. 

"Hey look at me," Blake told me and grabbed my hand.

"It's just that I-I don't think I can face them and-" I tried to form a complete sentence, but it's harder than I thought.

"Jazzy, it's fine. If it gets bad, just give me a call and I'll be at your doorstep. Ok?" he said grabbing my chin. I mumbled to him an 'ok'. His voice somehow relaxed me and gave me hope that it can't be as bad as I thought. They're my parents after all. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

When we got out of the car, he gave me one more kiss and shifted into his wolf and left. I took a deep breath and walked in slowly, hoping not to wake them up, so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

"Where have you been all day, Dear?" my mom asked me. 

"Out," I told her simply and walked into the kitchen, "Jazzy, please talk to me," she told me tagging behind me.

"Oh yeah? Why should I do that, Mother? So you can tell me I'm not to be trusted? Why should I, Mom!" I told her my voice raising.

"Because I am first and foremost your mother, young lady and you will answer me when I ask you a question! And cut that little attitude of yours," she shouts.

"Mothers trust their daughters! Mothers don't lie to their daughters! Mothers don't throw assumptions when they don't know the full story, Mother!" I snapped screaming back, losing my control and forgetting that she's my mom, "So don't you dare use the mother card on me," I hissed at her. I turn to leave when the door opens and in comes my dad.

"Finally decided to show up, eh?" My dad told me with a hint of worry in his voice. It raged the fire within me.

"Oh, don't act as if you care as well," I scoffed.

"Watch that tone, Jasmine," my dad said with a glare. I've never seen him glare. He was usually smiling and laughing, and I hated this side of him.

"Or what, Dad? You'll lose your trust in me? Or what?!" I screamed at him.

"We love you! We trust you!" my mom practically screamed.

"Yeah, right. If you did, you wouldn't have thrown lies and said what you said!" I screamed at her, "I'm moving in with Blake tomorrow and there's nothing you can say or do that will stop me," I told them and ran upstairs not even bothering to wait for their responses.

Picture of Blake's parents!!

Edited

Mate? Mate.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें