"And no more hang outs with you guys" she added. I smiled. Is she saying that she is going to miss me?

"We can still hang out. I mean I'll still go to the camp. It's just asthma. A nebulizer will help me with my breathing right?" They all looked at each other. Okay it's getting weird.

"Hey what's with those exchange of looks? Do I need to know something?" They did not answer.

"Mom?" Still no answer. She just hit my dad with her elbow. I looked at my dad and no answer. I turned my eyes to Mr and Mrs Son and still no answer.

"Mina unnie" I said and she just looked down.

"Momo unnie I know you know it"

"Yes I want food" she replied. Eh? She's even weird than this atmosphere :3

"Dahyun unnie?" She did not answer but she looked at Chaeyoung instead. Okay it is really getting weird.

"Chaeyoung" I said.

"W-what? There's nothing to say. Psh you're being funny. Hahaha" that was a weird response. She received a pinch on her arm by Mina unnie. They are whispering something. But I heard what Chaeyoung said.

"It's better this way" it is loud enough for me to hear.

"What way Chaeyoung-ah? Are you hiding something?" I asked. I'm a bit irritated knowing that she is hiding something from me. Even my parents!?

"No. N-nothing. It's just that, we don't want you to do more physical activities because you might have an attack again" an attack? What attack?

"What attack?" I asked. Chaeyoung was in the verge of crying. She closed her eyes and was about to say something when the door opened harshly.

"Tzuyu!? Tzuyu!? Is this the room of Chou Tzuyu!?" That voice.... it is....

"Sana/Sana unnie" Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung said in chorus. Sana unnie immediately closed the door bowed her head in front of my parents and Chaeyoung's parents before coming closer to me.