Chapter Thirteen

Kara's P.O.V:

** The Next Day **

Beeeep! Beeeep! My alarm goes off, at 7:30am. I lift my right arm from under the blanket and smash the clock. Well, I should probably get a new one. Oops.

I toss the blankets off of me and go into my kitchen. As I walk there is see on my couch someone sleeping on it. It's Clarke.

I decide to let him sleep and make myself some coffee, because, you know, a person's gotta have their caffeine.

While the coffees brewing, I get my outfit for today, and get ready. I go into the bathroom and take my shower, do my makeup and hair, then go and see the freshly brewed coffee.

I smile to myself and go pour myself a cup. I look over and see that Clarke is sitting up on the couch. "Morning." I say to him. "Morning." He says in a low, morning voice.

I look at the time on my watch.  Oh shoot! I'm late. I set down my cup and rush to the door. "Sorry I can't stay! Late for work." I say to Clarke, then rush out the door with my stuff.

**TIME PASS**

Once I get to work, I'm "greeted" my horrible boss. "Danvers! You're late." He says in his same angry tone. "Yes, I know. I'm sorry." I say apologetically.

"No time for apologizing. You better get to work! And if you're late again, you're fired." He says.

I push down my anger. "Yes, sir." I say quietly and then go to grab some papers.

I wish I could go see Len- uhhh, Mon-El. Yes. Mon-El. Not Lena. Well... Maybe Lena. Could I leave now, say I'm going out for an interview and really just go see Lena?

Let's do it! I start walking towards the elevator. "Going to an interview. Be back later." I say as I walk past my boss, then go to the elevator.

** TIME PASS **

Here I am. At Lena's building. Should I really be doing this? Yes. I should. I should. Okay. Here I go.

I walk in and go up to where her office is and am greeted by her secretary. "Do you have an appointment?" Her secretary asks.

"Uhm, uhh, well." I begin. "You see, I...." I chuckle. I hear a door open and shut. I look over. Lena! Wow. That top looks sooo cute on her.

"Lena, hi!" I greet her happily. "Kara, hi." Lena smiles at me. "What are you doing here?" She asks, one brow raised. "W-Well, I was just wondering if you, uh, maybe wanted to go out, for drinks?" I ask.

Drinks?! At this hour!? What am I thinking. Gosh, I'm such an idiot. She's going to say no. Ugh.

Lena smiles at me. "I--

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey babess!! Yay I finally updated. Sorry this chapter totally sucks. But what do you think Lena will say? Btw, I decided to update tonight, instead of tomorrow. But I may update tomorrow, too!

Stay Fantastic! Lots of Love - T