Chapter Nine

Lena's P.O.V

There she is. I'm standing right in front of her. I should say something. After all, I did come for a reason.

But I'm just so tired. It would be so weird if I walked away, though. Oh woman up! Just get it done with.

"Isabelle, do I have any new messages?" I ask. "Yes ma'am. And you got about 10 different papers." Isabelle says.

I hold in a sigh. This is what I didn't want! More paper work. I just want to go home and binge watch Bones while eating pizza. Grr.

"Alright, I'll get right on that paper work." I say. "Okay, and I'll send your messages to you." Isabelle says.

"Okay." I say. Isabelle hands me the papers. For ten papers, it sure seems heavy.

I'm just so tired! Okay. I can do this. Just another hour. That's all. It's only 3:30 and I'm this tired, though.

It's probably because the meeting with mother. Her long boring lectures always make me tired.

I walk back to my office and set the pages down on my desk. Isabelle sends me the messeges, so I play them, while looking through the papers.

Nothing too interesting. Now it's the last messege. Once again, nothing interesting. Just talking about a meeting.

I continue to go through the ten papers. Nothing interesting again. I check the time. 3:35.

"Ugh!" I exclaim. I turn in my chair and look outside. Tall buildings. A plane flying.

I see no people walking. Probably because I'm at one of the highest floors.

I turn back to my desk. And go through the papers quickly as possible.

I just want this day to be over! But I don't. Because then it'll be tomorrow and I'll have to see Kara! Le sigh.

I go through the last paper. Finally! That felt like it took forever! Do I have anything else to do? Hmmmm... nope!

I look at the clock once more. 4:45. Did it really take me ten minutes to loom at that last paper? Geez. Yikes!

I pack up my things and make sure everything is in place and it looks nice.

I walk out of my office and past Isabelle. "Are you leaving now?" She asks.

"Yes." I reply. "Okay, well just a reminder that you have a meeting with Kara Danvers tomorrow." She says.

"Yes. Right. I'll see you tomorrow Isabelle." I say then walk away.

I take the elevator and then walk out of the building. Ah. None work place! Bless.

I go back to my house. I shower, get changed into my pajamas and the order pizza. Ah pizza.

The pizza soon arrives. I pay for it and blah blah. I sit on my couch and watch Bones on Netflix.

Then, my phone rings. I look at it. That's a number I haven't seen in a while.

I hesitate, then answer the phone. "Hello -"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Haha! I love leaving y'all on cliffhangers! It's fun. Okay so, this is what was happening with Lena while Kara has that visitor in her house.

Next chapter you'll find out who the visitor is. Who do you think it is? You know it's not Lena.

Tysm for reading. Please comment, vote, and share! Ilysm. STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T ♡