Rules

♢ Put this Book in your Library to receive updates easily.

♢Follow the admins :

1. @mellifluous_club

2. UpsideyDownsidey

3. itskatlyn4

4. ashupashu123

♢Fill the form to become one of this Bookclub members

☆ Only English written books are accepted guys :)

♢Be active and do the assignments. Everybody need help here so lets kindly and woleheartedly offer some together.

♢Be nice and treat other people the way you want other people to treat you.

♢Strikes will be given if you don't do your assignment. Unless you can't because of certain problem that couldn't be ignored. Be sure to inform the admin about it.

★HOW THE BOOKCLUB WORK★

♣Group consist of three member will be formed. Each member will read each other's story.

♣Read 3 chapter and give criticisms that can improve the writer's writing for the book assignments.

♣Our bookclub will also hold a contest every week and whoever win will get their book featured for the week, Book Of The Week (BOTW) ; all members will give their feedbacks and votes for 3 chapters for BOTW.

♣Voting is not obligatory. But if you enjoyed the chapter, hitting the vote button won't hurt right? ;)

♣If you are placed in a group where you already read one of the member's work, just continue where you last read and give criticism as usual.

♣Having trouble finding the Assignment's book? Just search in the bookclub account Reading List.