2 Gladion

2: A Rose's Friendship

Hurry.

I don't have much time left.

These thoughts ran through my mind as I packed everything I'd need in my black and red striped backpack.

Extra clothes, check.

Money, check.

Map, check.

Doritos, memes, and Dr.Pepper, check.

Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc., check.

You might be wondering what I'm doing, packing everything I'd need to live on my own, well, its because I am living on my own. Obvious, yes. Getting caught, hopefully not. Why I'm leaving is a different story.

  I checked to make sure no one had any chance of seeing me before running out. I went down the stairs through the fire exit to the test labs. Checking once again, I looked around for any people or Pokemon. Seeing none, I ran to the door. Walking in I saw 2 Pokemon in cages. Both created by humans, to be tested on and tortured by humans. I walked up to the cage, and said, "Don't worry, I can get you out of here."

   Both Pokemon were extremely weak, one smaller in size wasn't even awake yet, while the bigger Pokemon could barely pick up its head.

It looked towards the other one then looked into my eyes as if saying, 'you-better-not-be-lying-and-protect-her'. I pulled out two pokeballs and tapped them each on the head. The balls instantly shut, as the Pokemon inside them weren't even strong enough to fight against it. As I was about to leave a saw a pokeball in a cage. Feeling empathy for the Pokemon, I took the pokeball with me I put all three into my backpack and boarded the yacht. I told the captian I'd pay him extra if he could meet me this late at night and bring me to Ula' Ula island. Why Ula' Ula island and not Melemele island? Well, her dad is the leader of team skull, and maybe she will remember me. Maybe..... no that wouldn't- no, that couldn't happen. After stealing these Pokemon, no. It just- no.

  I got those thoughts out of my mind and enjoyed the ride. I took out the mystery pokeball and called out the pokemon. It was a zubat, a very weak one at that. The Pokemon came to me and nuzzled my leg and let out a cry of joy. I scratched behind its ear and it gave me a smile. It really likes me. Too bad I'll have to release it. It flew up to me and landed in my lap. The zubat let out a cry of joy and fell asleep in my lap.

  After about half an hour we araived at Ula' Ula island. I let the zubat return to its pokeball and climbed of the yacht. After thanking the captain I pulled out a map of Ula' Ula. Po town is quite a bit aways, so I'll get there at the break of dawn.

  I walked up to nurse Joy in the nearest Pokemon center. 

"What's the quickest way to Po town?" I said looking at the pink-haired nurse.

"Po town? Well, I don't know what business you'd want there, but it'll take you quite a while without summoning a charizard with a ride pager and-"

"Is there any way I could get to Po town in the next hour?" I interrupted the nurse.

"Well, I could let you ride a Scarmory, BUT you have to bring these medicines and leave the Scarmory at the Pokecenter on route 16. Is that okay?" She asked. Well, it gets me to Po town.

"Sure."

  After riding the Scarmory and almost getting sick, I had left the Pokemon with nurse Joy. I ordered a Tapu Cocoa at the café while I was waiting. I love Tapu Cocoa because of the rich flavor. Its sweet and tastes really good with pecha berries. I took the healed Pokemon from nurse joy and walked towards the grass. I grabbed a pokeball and called out zubat.

"Zubat, you're free. You won't have to deal with anyone from the foundation." I started walking away, but the Pokemon followed me. "I said you're free!" But the Pokemon still followed. "Do you want to stay with me?" I asked the Pokemon. It then returned to the pokeball in my hand. I held up the pokeball, a small smile gracing my face. I knew how much it ment to have a Pokemon's trust and felt so happy that that this zubat chose to stay. I guess that means we're friends? I put the pokeball back in my bag and ran towards Po town

   "Yo, you can't just walk up in here like that. Our boss will be mad, yo." An older teen with blue hair said as I walked into town.

"Well, I'm an old friend of your boss AND his daughter, so if you DON'T want to get in trouble I suggest you take me to him. The guy seemed to have understood and took me into this old manor. We walked up the stairs and turned towards the closest door.

  "This is his room, yo. If you disraspect the boss, we'll give ya a beatin'." He said before leaving. I knocked on the door and I went in as soon as I heard a reply.

  "H-Hey Guzma, how are yo-"

"GLADION!?! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS HOW ARE YA? LET ME LOOK AT YA!"

"Well I-"

"YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE A SON I NEVER HAD.........and between you and me.....I hope you do become my son.....in-law."

I blushed at his comment and looked away.

"YOU LOOK JUUUST LIKE WHEN I LAST SAW YA, BUT OF CORSE YOU WERE A LITTLE RUNT YA TURD." he said giving me a nuggie.

"But, why are ya here?"

"I ran away from home."

"Oh ho ho! You've got guts kid, ya hear me, guts! I'm gonna promote you to the Team Skull enforcer! So that means you get your own room. Sadly, we don't have any extra rooms. Soooooooo, you're sharing a room with one person, instead of a dorm. The room is three doors down on your left. I'll get you your own bed tomorrow. For now I think there's an extra cot or mattress in there. And if you need any thing else, don't be afraid to ask!"

'What is he talking about?'

"Thank you so much Guzma!" I said and left the room. I wonder who my roomate will be.

I opened the door to see a girl. Her (Y/H) framing her face.

Wait.

*nosebleed*

   That girl was wearing a very short and very revealing nightgown. She's actually kinda cute, cuddled up with her ditto.

Wait.

WAIT.

"(Y/N)!?"

"Gladion?
.
.
0.0
.
.
GET OUT!!"

VHKGFCBJHDCBBHHHCDXVMJTDVNJFCVGHFFVNHFDCVBTDCBHGXVBVVBBGFVBBNHGGGVBFXVBBDCVBCCVBC

(SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, DUE TO ONE OF OUR CARACTERS BLUSHING SO VERY INTENSELY AND THE LOSS OF THE FEMALE TYPE:NULL, (spoiler) OUR COMPUTERS HAVE OVER LOADED)

I want to thank

@sinfulxlifestyle

@Silverheart157

@SweetKrissyGirl

And

@InsaneVampireScout

For commenting and voting for the Pokemon they want! You can still vote, so don't worry! (You can vote until I've finished the poketeam)
I also want to thank everyone who has voted or added this to a reading list or is just reading it. So, thank you. :)