A/N: Bad News

Hey, everyone, Vix here. 

I want to say I'm sorry for the extreme lack of content lately. First it was holidays, family, no idea what to write... now its because my mother had broken her wrist on the 2nd of this month. So I was extremely focused on helping her around the house. It was a very bad break, one that needed surgery done. Good news is, she's healed up enough to go back to work (insane I know but she's one of those that needs to keep busy, so she's happy to go to work) on the account she does light work and to be very careful and NO LIFTING. So that's good on her, she's been having cabin fever not being able to do much. Thank god she works medical records.

Now the bad news... and its not my mom. Is the fact the family desktop had lost to its battle against a very nasty virus. I was able to save some of my data, at least the more important stuff. My music and videos are still trapped in the harddrive. My documents for the Crafting Dead Stories are fine, I have them saved on my flash drive... The thing is, I haven't been able to back my copies of the Crafting Dead videosup to the current video. 

Which is a bad thing, because I need those copies to write these moments. True I can just watch them on Youtube but to play them over and over to get the details and emotions right, I can't do it during the day, which is when I write the most. Because my net is pretty shit, let's be honest here. I have an allowance of 10GB highspeed on my net for the month and once that is out, its out until next month or fork over more cash to refill 1GB... which is eh. 

So I downloaded the videos during the wee hours of the morning (around 2am until 8am) so I have copies to watch and rewatch however many times its takes to write these moments down correctly. And I can just always still do that but the problem is... I'm using my brother's desktop as the main computer for our network and its a bit old... so I don't think his can handle my multi-tasking. If anything I can try to download stuff, but its no promise  though. Its his comp, his rules. 

So the moments will be stalled for longer than I would like... yay. I can probably download at least one or two videos of the crafting dead to write then later delete them when I'm finished. So if you want any moments done, please, speak up, let me know and I'll try to get those videos and write the moments down that you want. Or try harder to come up with original bits. I still have copies of the original first... 6 seasons? On a flash drive... I'm not entirely sure. I know I have season 5. 

Anyway, I'm just letting you guys know what's going on. And hope you forgive me. :( I'm in the process of trying to get the desktop fixed, hope the data can be saved at least... or be forced to start over with a new computer. Wish me luck on the getting my data.

Take care my lovely readers and let me know which moments you want. The ones with the most will be the video(s) I download to write. 

Take care everyone~!