1

Credits to ynnlblacky

Enjoy!

Suga:
We, Bangtan are getting older,
Everyday our ages increase,
We will get married and have our own children,
Just like ARMY, you will experience the adult phase and get married too someday,
Suga:
The time will come, our last stage,
our last Bangtan Bomb, our last concert, our last fan teasing and our last group hug as BTS
Suga:
Bighit will produce a new, younger and even more energetic idol group and maybe one day our popularity will decrease, and maybe an idol boy group named Bangtan Sonyeondan would cease to exist.
Suga:
Imagine, a housewife or a woman, busy with her husband, children, her family. Playing with her small toddlers with a smile plastered on her face. Doing house chores, cooking, cleaning, the laundry, taking care of the children while waiting for her husband who will come home in a span of a few hours.
Suga:
Busy doing the housework, her phone suddenly vibrates. A notification saying that her memory storage is insufficient. One by one she deleted the photos she no longer needed.
Suga:
As she went deeper and deeper into her old photos, she saw pictures that she hadn't touched nor even looked at in years. One by one the photo goes. Until she found one particular picture. The photo shows seven teenagers smiling happily together. It's an idol group named BTS.
Suga:
The woman started to reminisce her teen years. An average teenager attending school and as a someone who likes a K-idol group. One by one the memories flashed in her mind. Without her knowing, a tear started to cascade down her cheek.

Suga:
Only a loyal ARMY would say this,

Thank you Bangtan for bringing us wonderful music,

Thank you Bangtan for being our inspiration,

Thank you Bangtan for successfully changing my life for the better,

Thank you Bangtan for making me laugh constantly,

Thank you Bangtan for existing,

Thank you Bangtan for everything.

-suga

Credits to ynnlblacky