ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 21 - final chapter}

Comenzar desde el principio

Forget it I am going to go in there and find out once and for all what she feel about me. I can't stand it anymore. I got out of my car and walked towards the front door and knocked angrily. Andre opened the door seeming not at all surprised to see me.

"I need to talk to Darren and Natalie. They are in there right?" I asked him.

"Yes, come on in" he said actually sounding excited. Is he crack? God only knows. But he is Darren's friend after all.

He led me to the living room and I found Natalie, Darren and Fiona waiting for me there. What is going on here?

"Jake glad you could join our small party." Darren said cheerfully.

I ignored him and stared directly at Natalie who seemed very nervous.

"You can't actually go out with him now Natalie" I told her fuming.

"Jake I-" she started to speak but I cut her off.

"Oh come on. You cannot be with this asshole okay. So maybe I am also an asshole but I swear I am a better one than him" I said glaring at Darren who surprisingly kept quiet.

"Jake if you will let me expl-" Natalie tried speaking but I cut her off again.

"No Natalie let me explain. I love you Natalie and I swear I will never hurt you again and I just want you to be with me and no one else. I may have gone out with other girls but you were always on my mind okay? I can't stand to see you with someone else." I said gazing at her intensely. I didn't care we had an audience or anything else for that matter. All I cared about was Natalie.

"Yes Jake and-"

"And Natalie-" again I cut her off and started to say something when she spoke again no sorry yelled.

"Jake shut the hell up!!! Listen to me for heaven's sake"

This time I kept quiet and waited for her to say something. But Darren decides to open his mouth at that moment.

"You know you guys are like a comedy show. Andre get the popcorn" He said grinning.

"Shut up!!!" Both me and Natalie said at the same time.

Natalie's P.O.V

"Okay guys chill" Darren said looking at us amused.

I turned back to Jake "Listen Jake we will explain everything. Sit down"

So then we told him everything about our little plan. About Andre and about trying to make Jake feel jealous. I was blushing half of the time. I mean it was so embarrassing. We told Jake everything and I think he went in to shock after we finished.

I needed to ask Darren something "So Darren I wanted to know why did Andre come if you were anyway going to tell Jake that I was with you?"

"Oh yeah, umm at first I thought we could make Jake jealous with Andre but then it was not working out. Then I saw Jake getting angry whenever you pulled me aside to talk so then I was like let me be the one to make Jake jealous. Oh and by the way Andre doesn't really talk like that you know all gentlemen like and all." Darren said smirking.

"You little devil" Jake said grinning at Darren.

"So Andre knew about the plan all along" I turned to Fiona "And you helped Darren right? On the phone and all."

"Yep. I felt bad about making you and Jake fight so I helped out as well." Fiona said smiling. Wow she has changed.

"So in the end we are all happy and all the misunderstanding has been solved" Andre said.

I looked over at Jake who hadn't spoken much. He felt my gaze and turned to me.

"Hey Natalie...could I talk to you alone" Jake said shyly.

"Sure" I said nervously. We said our goodbyes to everyone and left. Jake wanted to take me to a special place so we went in his car. He held my hand through out the car ride and we just chatted and laughed.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see"

At last we reached and we parked the car on a cliff. Yes on a cliff!!! The view was beautiful. The sun was setting and it looked as if the sky was on fire. And the waves crashing beneath us gave a beautiful sound. I turned to Jake.

"This place is beautiful"

"But not as much as you. Natalie I am so happy we finally figured everything out and we are happy now. I love you Natalie and promise me if we fight we will talk it out and not jump to conclusions."

"Yes Jake I promise and I love you too"

"I will never hurt you Natalie" he said and gently gave me a soft, sweet kiss.

I was whole now. I was complete. I had my Jake with me after one whole year. The other half of me. No matter how much I tried in the beginning to forget him, he was always there. I loved him with all my heart.

I was back in the arms of the boy I loved.

THE END

============================

eeee.....so it is actually over!!! ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? is actually over. i can't believe it. i just want to thank you guys so very much for reading this story. honestly at first when i posted it i thought no one would read it but......just thank you so very much. thanks for the comments, the votes and for becoming my fan!!!

i just love you guys!!

i had loads of fun writing this story and hey just cause this story has come to an end does not mean that's it is the end of the world for me :) i will be back!!!

so thanks soo very much

niki