ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 16}

hey!!!!

hope you like this chapter.....enjoy!!!

=======================

Chapter 16

Jake's P.O.V

That asshole had the guts to actually do that to Natalie!!!! Well I made him pay.

I had just beaten the crap out of Darren and now I went for a wash and was just going downstairs when Natalie comes to the room. She looked......calm.

"Hey Nat..." I told her cautiously. I could tell Natalie was really pissed off.

'What the hell where you thinking when you did that to Darren? I mean he got badly hurt and look at you, not even a scratch. Not that I even care if Darren gets hurt or not but.... I can defend myself." Natalie burst out.

What the hell....I just protected her and this is all the thanks I get??

Now I was really angry "What do you mean you can defend yourself? I just defended you and this is all the thank you I get? I mean come on the guy is nuts okay?"

"Yes he may be nuts but that is no reason to actually go and beat him up. We could have sorted this out by talking." She yelled.

"Yeah? Well I don't go that way. He hurt you Natalie and I just can't stand the thought of you getting hurt." I said gently. I walked right up to her.

She looked up at me "Well Jake you did that to me too. You hurt me as well. Do you even know how I felt after that? What Darren did to me is nothing compared to what you did to me." She whispered.

That shut me up. I felt horrible.

"But Natalie....I....I am very sorry about that. I thought you had forgiven me for that. It wasn't even my fault. I told you that Fiona came up to me crying and....."

"Let's not get into that now Jake." She looked away from me.

I put my finger under her chin and turned her face towards mine so that I could see her eyes.

"Natalie....do you remember that I wanted to talk to you about something?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Well I wanted to say that.....I've fallen in love with you all over again. I want you Natalie and I just can't see you with anyone else."

"What about Sasha?" she asked me shocked.

"I needed to get my mind off you so I went out with her but now I just can't pretend anymore. Natalie I want you to be with me."

She looked at me surprised. Then suddenly her eyes went hard. "All of us want many things Jake. But we don't get what we want." She stepped back away from me.

"Jake....I wish life could go on like it was before I left Miami but...." She looked away from me. "Just don't interfere with what's going on with Darren Jake. I can handle myself."

What? Well if that's how Natalie wants it to be then that's what it will be.

"Fine Natalie, I won't interfere with you and Darren anymore. Hell I won't even interfere in you life. I will mind my own business Natalie." I said but it came out harshly.

She looked at me shocked. She opened her mouth wanting to say something but shut it and didn't say anything. She started to walk out of the room when she turned around.

"Thank you Jake."

My heart has broken and I doubt anyone can ever repair it.

Natalie's P.O.V