Wildcat x Reader: Quotes

(y/n) POV~

I have been having a lot of problems lately. Problems with family issues, abusement, depression. Just a whole bunch of stupid shit. I have been crying a lot about it too. It's just been to much.

But, there is one light in my life that makes me happy...my boyfriend Tyler. He has been helping me through everything.

I was disrupted from my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Wanna come over and hang out", Tyler said.

"Yeah I'll be right over". I hanged up and went to go take a quick shower. I got ready then I got in my car to go over to Tyler's house.

~Le Time Skip~

I knocked on his door. He answered and let me in. "Why hello there beautiful", he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I still feel the sparks every time. We both pulled back breathing for air and there I was a blushing mess. "Let's go play some videogames", he grabbed my hand and led me to the living room.

We started playing some games for a while. "Do ya want da Puncake", Tyler looked at me. And I started dying of laughter almost falling off the couch. He pulled me back up and sat me on his lap facing him.

"You're so stupid, but you're my stupid", I said. He smiled and I gave him a quick peck on his lips. We starred into each other's eyes. "I love you so fucking much (y/n)" "I love you too". I buried my face into his neck. And he wrapped his arms around me, holding me.

I fell asleep in his arms that night.

~The next day~

I woke in Tyler's bed with his arms wrapped around me. I turned around and faced him. He has such a perfect face. I ran my fingers through his hair. He opened his beautiful blue eyes. He kissed my forehead. "Breakfast"? "Breakfast".

By that we mean going out to get food cause none of us know how to cook. We can't cook even if it's to save our damn lives. We got in the car and started going to Ihop. We sang and danced like idiots the whole way there.

~Time Skip~

The waiter showed us our table. "Hi my name is Jake and I'll be your waiter today. Here are your Menus, I will come back in a little bit to take your orders. Or sooner if you want me too", he looked at me on the last part and winked.

He was about to walk away until Tyler stopped him. He got up and touched the guy's shoulder to turn him back around. "Don't you ever flirt or look at my girl ever again. Or I'll rip your fucking face off", Tyler growled at him. He was pissed off. Jake nodded fastly and he was scared. Jake walked away fast to get away from him.

Tyler sat back down at the table. "Awe is someone Jealous", I said. "No, I just don't want anyone trying to steal my girl. Cause then you'll leave me", you could hear the hurt in his voice. I got up and sat really close to him. I grabbed his hand. I whispered in his ear, "I will never leave you and your the only guy who I want to be with for the rest of my life". I kissed his cheek. I rested my head on his shoulder.

He held my hand tighter. "I don't know what i'm going to get", I flipped through the pages on the menu. "Do ya want da puncake", he said the same joke as yesterday. This time I laughed but not as hard. We ordered and got our food. We ate and went home just watching movies all day.

***

It's been one week. And everyday Tyler told me the same joke everyday. Each day making me laughing a little less. Until today, I stopped laughing.

We were sitting on the couch talking to each other. Tyler sat up straight and grabbed my hands making me do the same thing. "Do ya want da puncake", he said. "Tyler that joke isn't funny anymore. You've been telling it to me everyday for the past week".

"If you can't laugh at the same joke over and over again, then why do you keep crying for the same thing over and over again", he had hurt in his eyes.

A tear slipped my eyes. He wiped it with his thumb. "You have a good point", I said slowly.

"I don't like it when you cry (y/n). It breaks my heart. I love you so so so much. And it hurts me when you do. I just want you to be happy, no matter how many problems you have. I'm here for you. I love you", he put a piece of hair behind my ear. "Do it for me", he wiped away more of my tears.

"I love you to Tyler", I cried. He pulled me in for a hug and held me in his arms.

Hey guys!! I just wanna say I got this story idea from a famous quote, "If you can't laugh at the same joke over and over again, then why do you cry for the same things over and over again". So credit for who ever wrote that. Anyways I hoped you liked it and I'll see you in the next chapter.  ~Nova