ch. 26 welcome home

They finished the video and clean their faces. "(Y/N) can you hit the record button for me, please? It's on the right...yes, thank you" I smile, "No problem, Mark" I sit back down. "Mark I need to talk to you" I say, being a little nervous. Mark looks at Jack, "do I need to leave you two?" Jack asks politely. I shake my head, "no, Jack, you're fine" I say. Mark sits down next to me. "Mark...I've spoken with Wilford" I tell him. Mark gulps, "yes?" "And...he apologized, and said he won't be possessive anymore" I explain. Mark nods, "And now you're going back to him?" He asks.

"I'm going back home"

I reply. "And I don't know what Wilford is going to do" I lie, "But I feel safe again, and I want to go back home" I explain. Mark smiles, "That's good!" He hugs me tightly. I chuckle happily, "But we'll still play those video games, right?" he asks I chuckle, "tomorrow..?" I ask. Mark nods once, "tomorrow" I smile and pull him in for another hug. I'm going to grab my stuff now, okay?" I ask. Mark nods, "yeah, I need to help the Irish man to clean up" I hear Jack chuckle, "Come here, American man" I laugh and walk upstairs, shaking my head to myself.

small timeskip

I hug Jack, "bye, Jack! See you tomorrow!" Jack gives me a friendly nod, "see ya tomorrow,lad!" I breathe a chuckle and hug Mark, "see you tomorrow!" I repeat. "bye bye, see you tomorrow!" I walk to my car, "You're always welcome, (Y/N)!" Mark yells from the front door before I shut the car door. I start the car and smile at him, telling him I know. I put up the music and drive home, barely able to wait to get my life back to normal, with Wilford as a bonus.

I pull up in my driveway and walk to my front door. I open the door and put my keys and purse on the table. I pull off my shoes, "Wilford, I'm home!" I say, waiting for a response. It's dead silent in my house. "Oh, wilfooord" I sing. I walk upstairs, wanting to unpack, but when I open my bedroom door, I see Wilford laying on my bed with  nothing on, having the sheets covering his crotch.  I can see his hard member lifting the sheets up a little, making me pool in my panties,

"welcome home"

The End