Ch. 17 Dark eyes

"I had fun, Mark" I smile after I opened the front door. Mark nods once, "sure thing, (Y/N)" he replies, "but ehm...do you have any plans for dinner? Maybe we could order some pizza and watch a movie? 'Cause then you don't have to leave yet!" He explains happily. I laugh, "you just wanna keep me here, huh?" I ask jokingly before closing the front door again, "heh, yeah!" He answers as I pull off my shoes again. "But Mark...?" I ask, following him to the couch and sitting down next to him. "Hm?" "You said you have a YouTube channel. But weren't they worried about you while you were in that cell..?" I ask. Mark nodded, "but Dark forced me to tell them I was really sick, though I didn't want it." He explains, "so he took over my body, and made a video....and he made me sound really sick, so I'm sure they'll understand" I nod, understanding him. "Did you make any videos yet?" Mark nods, grabbing his phone from his pocket, "everyone's glad I'm back" he chuckles, "what pizza do you want?" He asks. I think for a moment, "whatever you're having" I answer. He smiles warmly at me, "could you get something to drink for the both of us? I'll have whatever you're having" he mimic's my voice. I giggle, and push him playfully, "hey, I don't sound like that!" I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I hear Mark call as I grab something to drink.

"(Y/N)"

Someone whispers behind me. I still hear Mark talking in the living room, so it can't be him.

"(Y/N)"

I hear the deep voice whisper again. I gulp and look around. Mark went quiet too. "Mark?" I whisper. "This isn't funny" I whisper again, having flashbacks from my time at Dark's place. I get no answer anymore. The whisper is gone. I aigh relieved and shake my head, 'I'm scaring the shit outta myself' I think before walking back to the living room. I put the two cups on the table, and sit down. Before I can say anything, I'm being pinned down on the couch. I look up and see Mark with list in his eyes, which are darker brown than normal. "Mark...? What are you--" he presses his lips on mine. I feel his hand trail down my side, into my pants and panties. I moan softly, "Mark~" My breathing gets heavier. "Shhh babygirl" he whispers. "Why do I need to be quiet" I whisper seductively, feeling Mark start to rub me. He doesn't answer, but starts to kiss my neck and massage my breast with his free hand instead. I lay my hands on his shoulders and want to pull him closer to me, but he pulls his hand out of my pants and off my breast. "Wh-why did you stop?" I stutter slightly. "I gotta pee" he says before quickly walking away.

I sit up, blushing slightly as I feel myself pool in my panties. Then, seconds after Mark left, he returns. "That was fast" I breathe a chuckle, "you just can't stay away from me, can you?" I ask seductively. Mark sits down while chuckling. I push my lips roughly against his, moaning slightly for him. Mark quickly pushes me off, "woah, (Y/N), what are you doing?!" He asks surprised. I look in his eyes, seeing that they now are a lighter brown again. I gulp, "y-you were just...you just...what?" I don' know what to say. "Well?" He asks, "I thought you wanted to be with Wilford!"

I sigh softly to myself, and sit normal again. "But you just kissed me before you left off to pee...you were...touching me too...." I blush again, barely having the courage to look into his eyes. Mark raises an eyebrow at me, "no I wasn't...." he answers. I gulp and put a strand of hair behind my ear, "but....what...?" I ask softly to myself. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at Mark, "did 'I' have darker brown eyes?" He asks. I nod slowly, and then it hits me. I gasp softly, "Dark" I exhale in a whisper. Mark nods, pulling his hand back from my shoulder. My breath shakes slightly, "I-is he coming back for me?" I ask softly. Mark pulls me in for a tight hug, noticing the tears in my eyes, about to fall. "No, no of course not!!" He tries to calm me, "I will protect you" he strokes my hair, kissing the top of my head. I smile slightly, quickly wiping a tear, hoping Mark didn't notice.

Then, there are some knocks on the door. I jump slightly. Mark chuckles softly, yet amused, "shhh, it's okay, (Y/N)" he stands up, and grabs his wallet before walking to the front door and opening it. I sigh relieved when I see it's just the pizza guy. He grabs the two pizza boxes and pays for them before shutting the door. He crashes next to me on the couch, and hands me a box before putting on Netflix.

"What movie do you wanna watch"