ch. 14 easy

I had to drag her body into the dark room where she came from. Tears roll down my face. 'How could that beast do this to her!? She did what he asked!' I think to myself, wondering how long it will take Wilford or Mark to come and safe me.

"I want to see not a single shade of red anymore, understood, maid!?" Dark says strictly. I put the bucket on the ground and grab the cloth from my shoulder and get on my knees. "Yes, master" I answer with a shaky breath following after. I dip the cloth in the water and start to scrub the blood off the ground. In the corner of my eyes, I see Dark washing his hands. Darkstache is putting the empty plates together, and Anti is watching me from behind. I don't even care if they look at me anymore. They're not allowed to touch me, so I could tease them until they touch me, and Dark'll get mad at them. Maybe he'll send them away, so that they won't bother me at all. Though Dark said he would fuck me if his friends weren't here. So maybe a little teasing, but not too much.

I bend a little forward, arching my ass up a little, giving the three of them a better few. They stay quiet, signaling they're probably looking at me. I grin to myself, 'take that, fuckers' I think to myself.

One of them clears their throat to talk, "So, now that she knows" Darkstache starts, "Aren't you a little scared that Wilford will come over to take her? Because we all know that they had..." I look behind me and see Darkstache looking my way, "A little encounter with each other" A small grin creeps its way on his lips. Dark sighs irritated and rolls his eyes, "I can handle Wilford, I'm a demon for Satan's sake!" He says proudly. I shake my head and continue to scrub the blood off the wooden floor, 'sure, you stupid' I think as I dip the cloth in the water again.

It's silent for a few moments, "What, you don't believe me!? How do you think I got Wilford into Mark's head, huh?" Dark says, crossing his arms. "Wilford doesn't want to harm any women! No way!" Dark chuckles amused. Darkstache clears his throat, "Brother, I think like Wilford and you know why Wilford let you do your little plan?" He asks. "well?" Dark asks curious. "Wilford knew you would kidnap your maid over there. And he let you, so that he can take her back and be the hero and the gentleman, so that he can get laid with her again!" Darkstache explains.

Anti starts laughing wickedly. A chair is being shoved backwards. I look behind me and see that Dark had stood up, "That's bullshit! Wilford won't get her, it's a waist of his time!" Dark glances at me. I look blankly back at him. "Mind your own buisness, maid!" He commands, slightly growling. "well Dark," Anti starts, "By the way you act, you seem a little nervous about it" He chuckles wickedly. Dark growls and slams his fists on the table, making me jump slightly, "SHUT UP!" He yells, "Don't be on my nerves all the time, you two! Jesus, sometimes I feel like turning your head three sixty!!" He growls again.

I see Darkstache rolling his eyes with some amused chuckles before glancing back at me again. I quickly start to scrub more, almost being done. I sit up, on my knees and search if I missed a spot. I hear footsteps behind me, more than one. "You missed a spot, love" I hear Darkstache say right behind me. I hear some soft, devilish chuckles, "Stay in your position, but scrub there" Dark points his foot at a spot quite a distance away from me. I sigh frustrated and dip the cloth in the water with soap before getting on my hands and knees, and start to scrub. I hear soft, amused chuckles behind me again. I blush, but ignore them and act like I'm all alone in the room.

Suddenly, there are knocks on the door. "Who the fook visits you other than us, Dark?" Anti asks, quite surprised. I look up at them, and see Dark shrug. Anti and Dark walk at the door, but Darkstache is still standing close behind me. "Continue to clean, maid!" Dark growls strictly before putting his hand on the door handle.

I glance up at Dark before quickly starting to scrub the floor again. The door opens, "What are YOU doing here!?" Dark growls angry, but in a way that he sounds afraid. Darkstache walks away from me, and towards them, "Not happy to see your own brother?" I hear Darkstache say in a nicer, smooth voice. Someone sighs frustrated. I want to look behind me, but that might not be a good idea, "Is that who I think it is?" Darkstache says in that sweet voice again. I look behind me and see that the sweet Darkstache voice, was Wilford all along. I gasp softly, "Wilford!" I stand up, put the cloth in the bucket of water and jog up to him, wanting to wrap my arms around him, but I'm being flung across the room, and crashed against the wall before falling on the floor. I groan in pain. "What the bloody hell was that for, you fool!?" Wilford asks.

"She's my maid, and I commanded her to clean for me!" Dark says, glaring at me. Wilford shakes his head and looks at me, "So disobedient of her" He says. Dark's mad expression disappears and turns into a cocky grin, "Indeed" He crosses his arms.

"What?" I whisper to myself, looking at Wilford. "well, why don't you come on in" Dark asks, now acting nice to Wilford. "I was going to either way" Wilford raises an eyebrow at Dark as he walks in. Dark rolls his eyes playfully, "please, sit down, we just finished breakfast." They start to talk as I finish up cleaning the blood. I pick up the bucket and bring it to the kitchen counter to throw the dirty water away in the sink. I clean the cloth and put it back where it came from, along with the bucket. I walk up to the table where the four of them talk, "I'm done cleaning the blood, master" I look down, but glance at Wilford in the corner of my eyes who is on my right, "Master?" Wilford asks surprised.

Dark grins proudly at Wilford, "yes, master, indeed." He looks at me again. "Now, do the dishes, maid" He commands blankly. I nod once and pick up the plates, bending over the table. I take my time, knowing that Darkstache and Wilford are looking under my way too short skirt. I look at Dark, who is giving me a nod. I walk to the kitchen and put the plates in the sink before starting to clean them. I bend a little forward to give who ever is looking at my behind a good view and distract them.

I hear someone clearing their throat, "Wilford!? Darkstache" I hear Anti say. I giggle softly to myself as Wilford apologizes for being 'zoned out for a moment'. I put the plates and knifes and forks away, and sigh relieved, knowing that my work is done.

"so how long are you planning on keeping the lady?" I hear Wilford suddenly say. I turn around and look at Dark, who is shrugging, "Until she's worth nothing" He tells Wilford. "And when is she worth nothing?" Dark groans annoyed, "I don't know, when she can't use her hands and mouth anymore!" He growls slightly. I gulp, "Mouth?" I ask. The four heads shoot my way. Dark grins devilish, "Yes...your pretty little mouth" I gulp and look at Wilford, who is shaking his head at me before closing his eyes for a moment, telling me I don't have to worry about that.

"Well, brother, I'm sorry to ruin the fun, but I'm going to take her with me" Wilford stands up. Dark growls and quickly stands up too, "No, you're not." "Yes, I am" Wilford walks my way, but Dark quickly grabs my upper arm tightly, making me wince in pain, "No,..you're not" He glares at Wilford. Wilford sighs tiredly, "Why would you even try to stop me, Darkiplier" He sets his arms in his sides. Dark growls slightly, "What makes you think I'm unable to stop me!?" He says dangerously. Wilford sighs again, "The past makes me think, and know I can, so get out of the way now, please" He asks calmly.

Dark shakes his head slowly. Wilford lifts his shoulders, "Alright" And with that, he pulls his small, golden gun from his pocket and aims at Dark's leg before quickly shooting, not giving anyone the opportunity to do anything to stop him. Dark growls loud, "ARG FUCK!" He yells. Wilford reaches his hand out to me. I quickly take it, and let him roughly yank me with him. "Sorry, brothers, gotta go, but it was nice seeing you again" Wilford says before quickly opening the door. Darkstache and Anti both give Wilford a friendly nod before we both leave. Dark growls and winces in pain, "YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!" He yells along with a mouth full of swearwords.

"That was just too easy"