Chapter 6: Time Is Ticking

Hello and welcome back again!! I just want to say thank you for your patience and I am really sorry for making you all wait and suffer!
But the time has come! Another chapter is here! Enjoy~
----------------------------------------------

The time is ticking. You are fearing. Leon and Ada is working together.
This isn't a day for paradise but it's the day for Leon to put his skills into good use.
The desperation to get (Y/N) back was the only thing on Leon's mind right now.
Even though so many small pieces of of (Y/N)'s images kept fluttering by. When she felt warm in his arms. Her concern towards Leon... The pair met very briefly but that was enough to trigger Leon's emotions to get that girl. He was desperate. But any stupid moves will kill everyone on this chess board. What was that migdet thinking of doing? Why (Y/N)?..

Seconds passed into Minutes this was bad. Very bad.

Ada was helping...in her own way, It was like she noticed how determined Leon was to get this girl. It made her jealous, Ada wasn't the type to show envy instead she smiled it off hoping it was just a fuax. if Leon did have this emotion towards (Y/N) what more could she do? Hurting her would hurt Leon.

Mens heart...

This sucks.
So much for loving the badass bitch in red. Ada shrugged away her emotion as Leon called her name.

                      Leon's P. O. V

"ADA?" I called whilst firing my weapon towards the on coming infected.

"Why have you stopped? I thought you said you knew how to open the gate!" 

My voice feels like its gonna be sore in the morning. What is this Woman doing?! I'm going to run out of Ammunition at this rate...

"Oh Leon. You shouldn't rush a professional artist at work" She chuckled. God dammit.. That chuckle is going to piss me off that this rate.

"Ada!" I called as I grabbed my shoulder knife to throw it at Ada. Missing her as it hit the wooden fencing next to her.

"Use that!!"

"I never missed being a close target Leon" she took the blade as she leavraged the metal door on a box then pulling out several wires, scrapping them together to cause a spark she would then wrap them around each other to close the cuircet, The door would then beep and open widely.

"Leon, are you coming or dancing with your new friends?" She was watching me battle again the brainless fools. I pushed one hard to cause others to fall, sprinting off towards the door he would slam it shut and pull a crowbar across the bars on the door to ensure its unable to open.

" Thanks.. " I panted out as the sweat slowly fell off my face

"why, did you come back anyway?, thought you had a mission" I slowly lifted my head watching her slip herself onto a table then crossing a leg over the other"

"I do. But I need you" she watched him back couicously.

"Typical.. Just what I didn't want to hear... What is your mission anyway?" swollowing down some bad taste in my mouth, I then leaned up to cross my arms. We are doing fine for time. (I hope) if I rush I'll be no good to (Y/N).