Chapter 1: The Meeting

So here is goes!
Leon is out in a new field mission to save a Woman who is British. She is currently on her vacation holiday that went terrible wrong. The T Virus is out there with B.O.Ws taking over lives in the country. How will you cope?

-------------------------------------

Pant

Pant

Pant

Pant

CRASH

You dive into the cold damp wall as a car skidded and crashed into the wall on the other side, you stood up with a groan..

BOOM!

The car blew up causing you to hit the wall once more time.

You passed out with the painful sounds of people screaming and crying... Blooded howls from the Virus infected monsters....
Which are no longer human.

~Time Skip~

You woke up to the feeling of being dragged.

"Where am...I?" Your voice was hushed from the awakening.

"Don't worry lady... I'm taking you to my Dad"

It sounded like a Young Teen's voice... This kid must have some strength to carry a adult like yourself.

"DAD!!" The teen shouted. A male came running out and quickly lifted you up.

"Ay ay ay! Jonny Boy, what have I said about helping strangers?! They might be infected" The teen walked by his Father's side whilst he carries you in. Some other Men that helps in the hide out ran out to exterminate any other virus carries who was lingering around.

The Male rests you on the chair his accent is thick making it slightly hard to understand... It wasn't Russian or German, you couldn't quite get it.

Staying quiet whilst he speaks his native tongue to his friends, he would then turn to you and aims a weapon at you causing you to stiffen in the sight of a barrel aimed to your head.

" Are you bitten or anything?"

"I...I don't know?!" You shivered in fright.

" Jonny Boy, go upstairs! I don't want you hurt"

"Right Dad" he left quickly up the stairs. His friend aimed his weapon at you whilst he lowers his.

"I'm going to search you... Stay still or else my friend here, will give you an early death".

Your breath hitches with more fright, you nodded slightly afraid for your life.
He moved from his fixed position towards the much more smaller you.
He takes your cardigan off and checks your arms, He lifts your chin up to look at your neck then makes you stand up to check for bite marks and blood.

"She is clear." He spoke with a sigh of relief, You sighed as well thanking to who ever is up there for making you alright.

"Where is this place?" You ask shyly

"This is a house we took from random, it looks safer in here then out there" he spoke whilst walking to the window.

"What the hell is that?" He said with slight fear.

"Everyone upstairs now!!" He shouted his command and everyone ran upstairs including you making your panic become much worse. You glanced out the stairs window to find a huge Person looking creature with a sand bag over his head and an enormous axe in his hand. You stopped in shock but then was dragged up by the "Leader" of the small group.