Chapter 3: The Past.

Hello Again! So great to feel your presents burning into my words x3

I hope you are having a fine day/night!~

And as you noticed in the last chapter I actually put a ''P.O.V'' In for the first time! I don't normal do this but hey! It must be done!~

This is going to be a short chapter to explain a little about your past in this story.

But here it is~ The Next Chapter!

Enjoy.
-------------------------------------

''Papa!'' A little girl came running inside of a office with her (H/C) In small pony tails on each side of her head.

''Well look who it is! (Y/N) my girl! come here and draw me a picture of what you want when your older''

''Yay! Thank you papa!'' You ran over to sit on your Father's lap, He provided you the paper and pencils before staring off into the screen windows showing a city.

''Knock knock knock'' you raised your head as your father commanded the unknown personal to enter the room.

''Sir. Mr. Wesker and his son Albert is here.'' The young male explained as he would bow slightly shortly after in respect for the older superior male. You was sitting there drawing on this sheet of paper. You knew your father was watching you so you hummed softly in response.

"Hello Robert" Greets the older male coming through the door.

"Mr. Wesker" he answered him back. You was only young and you smiled at Mr.Wesker's son who was already in his teen years. He was kind of shy at first but stood tall next to his Father.

"Nickleson." Your father spoke out.

"Please Mr.Wesker and ?"

"Albert." The Boy spoke as he stood firm.

"Albert. Take a seat." With that the two gentlemen sat down and the secretary opened the door with ease.

"You called sir?" The secretary asked per lightly.

"Please Take (Y/N) to the canteen for pudding. It has been a busy day for us all, so we start from pudding backwards." You Father smiled as you giggled in happiness, you then got off your father's lap and started to head towards the door towards the secretary.
Walking out you turn to watch the door close slowly whilst Albert was watching you. Your heart was beating in fear, his eyes looked sadistic and terrifying to look at.
You paused in your tracks in fear as the door shut, The secretary turns to you then gently pats your head to get your attention.

~Time Skip: 11 Years After~

"Oh how time goes by. " A old man was standing in front of a picture that a child drew years ago. Your Father was looking at the detail you drew. When you was young you made a picture that shows you and your Father with your Mother who was pregnant at the time, you made her wings and a halo whilst floating in the sky.

"Father?" You asked as you saw him with a saddened impression on his face. You glance over to your drawing that was framed on his wall.

"It's a shame your Mother died like that.... Sending that killer to jail isn't enough for what he did to her..." He turned to you and smiled softly.

"At least I'm not all alone"

"Dad...." You looked at him sadly then moves to hug him tightly. As natural he hugs you back just as tight.

"You are going to missed you know that." Your father said with a tear.

"But you must go to college and get better education." He added, He was right but you couldn't bare the thought of actually leaving the Umbrella hive for the first time if your life.

Your stuff was packet and outside in a car awaiting for your leave, you stepped outside and smiled with happiness overwhelming excitement for actually leaving the Hive. You turn to your father and hug him once more.

"You take care now (Y/N) and make sure you pass your grades!" Your father smiled with a slight tear.

"I will dad! You can count on me!!"
.
.
.
.
.
That was the last time you saw your father.
You both chatted on the phone time to time, but what was about to come was unexpected to everyone.

You hit 20 years of age when you found out your father died from the Hive malfunctioning killing thousands of lives.

"Wake up girly"

SLAP!

Your eyes shot open quickly as the sharp pain in your cheek starts to sting.

"W...Where am I?...." You faintly spoke....

"Welcome to hell.....hahahahahaha"