Chapter 4: Back To The New Cruel Reality

Welcome back my fluffy Foxies! Welcome to another chapter that has arrived!
I hope you all are fine and well!
Thank you for all your time and patience :D oh and I'm sorry again for any spelling mistakes or grammar XD
-------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Cold..."
"Why is it cold?..."
"And dark... I can't see anything in a few inches in front of myself."
"Where am I?"
"Where is....."
"Why?"
"Why is my heart racing so fast"
"This man who is helping me survive.... Why is his face making my head beat?" My face is warming up. But why? I can't have feelings like this all of a sudden.... Can I?

Creek
Thud
Thud
Thud

Shoes. I can hear someone walking in.

"Please... Where am I?!" I commanded in slight desperation.

"Don't worry little birdie you are very safe with me"

That voice... It sounded like a short male with a mad scientist kind of voice. Why would anyone want you?!

"W..What do you want from me?!" You asked in panic for an answer.

"Hahahaha from you? Oh no no no!~ I don't want nothing from you.." His voice sounds more sinister... My body is just getting the chills. I'm scared... I want to cry from not being able to see what's in front of me... Leon where ever you are... Please.

"Help me"

45 Minutes Earlier
Leon's P.O.V

"Ada. I knew you wouldn't miss something like this... What are you doing here?"

She giggled slightly to My attitude towards her.

"I have work to do." Her voice was calm with a tint of flirt. Which was normal for us two.

"For once I actually don't want to be kept waiting, I need to help (Y/N) out there." I then lowered my weapon then made a dash towards the shutters, I observe the shutters to see if I could open them. Looked like I wasn't getting out this way.

"Leon. I would hate to walk all over your parade but" she smiles and walks towards the a door on the other side of the shopping room.

"Ada?" I turn to find her walking away, I have suddenly just got the chills from her doing this.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Catching (Y/N) was partly my mission... She is very special but it looks like Lancis has got to her first." She smiles slightly before opening the door. I had no choice but to run after her. Why would anyone want (Y/N)?! And who is this "Lancis" anyway?!

Quit thinking Leon and hurry up! I thought to myself.

3rd Person

Leon ran towards Ada but it was like Ada was allowing him to come after her.

"Ada wait" he called as he got near the lady in red.

"Well now Leon. Are you that interested in the girl?" She chuckled to her self as they both was now rushing through this hallway.